• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Topless Stang

Topless Stang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

I'll try to keep this as short as possible....I purchase a jtag'd falcon with XBR3 on it a while back. I tried to upgrade Xellous to Xellous and lost power. This left my console in a bricked state. I had a poster on here fix it. They told me they would use a donor NAND and get it back up and running. I got it back from them and it was working again. I happily used it since August last year. I now want to upgrade to a newer dash. I went into Xellous and got the CPU key, however I got the kv_read error and my DVD key and kv could not be decoded. All the person that fixed it gave me was a updflash.bin. I loaded that in xebuild and it still had errors on the kv side. The flashdmp.bin I made is useless too. My question is this....I mean it is jtag'd and working so I'm not in too bad of shape...but I have a couple nagging questions...am I just stuck at the dash rev I have now? Can I build a new updflash.bin with xebuild and upgrade? I mean if all it means is I can't use the disc drive I'm good with that. I would rather just upgrade and be ok with no drive access since I don't use it now anyway. The things I've read would suggest that I can't upgrade unless I get a donor NAND, decrpyt the kv using the CPU key from the donor & re-encrypt it with my CPU key. From there I would somehow get the DVD key and inject that as well. I would like to do what's easiest of course...any help would be appreciated.

#2 Topless Stang

Topless Stang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Anyone care to enlighten me?

#3 Topless Stang

Topless Stang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

Bump...

#4 AtlantaMods

AtlantaMods

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

first do you have the cpu key and you config files like a nand of your 360 or you will need a donor nand youll need to rebuild your nand file from the ground up and youll need to program your 360 with the xecuter nand programer or the matrix spi usb programer if you need help send it my way and ill reprogram it for you at no cost just pay return shipping

Edited by AtlantaMods, 28 March 2012 - 09:51 AM.

#5 Topless Stang

Topless Stang

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

I don't want to send it off, I guess what I'm asking is do I have to have a working key vault if I don't care about using the DVD drive? I figured that technically I don't have a working key vault now, so it should function the same post upgrade, or do you have to have a key vault?

#6 AtlantaMods

AtlantaMods

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

yes to rebuild the nand file you do is it a jasper? or a falcon you will need a nand reader to to write the nand file back to the 360?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users