18 replies to this topic

#16 Unimatrix47

Unimatrix47

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

I had to start a dispute with Paypal. So far in almost 2 days Divineo has not responded to the dispute. Im gonna give them 1 more day then Im gonna escalate it or whatever they call it.
I am gun shy about ordering another one from another retailer right now. For all I know divineo will agree to send me a replacement like I wanted. So if I go out and buy another one from any of the vendors you people have suggested I might end up with 2 Nand-x's So I sit and wait...

#17 Unimatrix47

Unimatrix47

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

Well, I had to escalate the claim because Divineo decided to stop responding to emails. So I had no choice.
Obviously you can see that Divineo is not acting like a reputable company. Definatly not a company anyone should want to do business with.
Basically Divineo believes that if it ships you a defective non-working part... YOU should pay to return ship it. And THEN they will return ship your item at the slowest shipping method, regardless of whether you payed $23.50 for overnight.
Does that sound like a company that you wanna give your money to? I believe I have been nothing but reasonable with them. Thats why Im gonna continue to update people on my experience with Divineo.

#18 Unimatrix47

Unimatrix47

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Here i sit all broken hearted...
Payed 50 bucks and nearly farted...
No seriously, Its been 4-5 days since I escalated this thing to a claim with Paypal. How long does it take to see that I got a cr@p deal...

#19 TheRealArtlover

TheRealArtlover

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE(Unimatrix47 @ Apr 1 2012, 10:49 PM) View Post

Basically Divineo believes that if it ships you a defective non-working part... YOU should pay to return ship it. And THEN they will return ship your item at the slowest shipping method, regardless of whether you payed $23.50 for overnight.

To play devil's advocate here....

You do know that is how most companies work. From All Electronics to NewEgg to Tiger Direct to Western Digital. Customer is generally always responsible for return shipping, and they all ship replacements per their own preferred shipping method. It's rare to find any company that pays for return shipping for anything less than a total mistake on their part such as sending the wrong items.

I can only assume you've never had to return much anywhere because their is nothing unusual or non typical of Divineo's return policy.

That said, the US/Canadian divineo.com does suck for a whole slew of other reasons, and they always have, well at least for the past 6-7 years anyways (search the forums or google for user reviews). If you want to use divineo, you should use their China outlet, divineo.cn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users