3 replies to this topic

#1 Setesh

Setesh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

Have done quite a few trinity RGH's now.
got a new one, definately a trinity 10.xx amp with the hana chip. Nand-X QSB on np. dumped 3 matching nands np.

Installed the Coolrunner (programed it with the xsvf)

flashed the image_00000000.ecc to it. Cant get anything on the screen at all, The coolrunner red light is on and the green light flashes like its trying to boot. the middle ROL light is flashiing green constantly like its waiting to boot.

Checked soldering, reflashed the coolrunner, remade and reflashed the image_00000000.ecc

still nothing..

Anyone help out? =(

Does a coolrunner Rev.B need to be programed differently than the first one?
Im just using the programing cable from the NandX

#2 Colorado880

Colorado880

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Hockey
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

My buddy had the same issue and turned out the hana point wasn't on very good. Maybe some pics would help

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE(Setesh @ Apr 1 2012, 01:27 AM) View Post

Have done quite a few trinity RGH's now.
got a new one, definately a trinity 10.xx amp with the hana chip. Nand-X QSB on np. dumped 3 matching nands np.

Installed the Coolrunner (programed it with the xsvf)

flashed the image_00000000.ecc to it. Cant get anything on the screen at all, The coolrunner red light is on and the green light flashes like its trying to boot. the middle ROL light is flashiing green constantly like its waiting to boot.

Checked soldering, reflashed the coolrunner, remade and reflashed the image_00000000.ecc

still nothing..
Anyone help out? =(

Does a coolrunner Rev.B need to be programed differently than the first one?
Im just using the programing cable from the NandX

Id say check point B C & D, also it might be your blue cable make sure its not pulled anywhere really tight. There could be interference. Also try to desolder the blue wire D, I wrap mine around the x clamp on the bottom and go around a few times until I get a little slack on it and then go out from the xclamp a little, tape it down, and then solder point D and make sure the wire isnt wrapped really tight around the clamp, and that seems to work for me.

#4 kenned12003

kenned12003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

going to sound stupid but make sure the hdmi cable is plugged in all the way, i have had it happen a few times were i thought the hdmi cable was in all the way but wasnt

Edited by kenned12003, 01 April 2012 - 11:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users