5 replies to this topic

#1 maddog75

maddog75

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

I am trying to switch from trunicate method to the ihas burning method I flashed the ihas drive 224 gloa drive properly. I am using verbs mkm 003 burned at 4x with OPC and verify checked. Burning using image burn the image is good checked in abgx and ripped from my original. I can't get it to burn with this method and about to say forget it and keep trunicating disc. I had two failures with the ihas method and burner and this whole having to use this drive and method is quite annoying.

#2 maddog75

maddog75

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

This damn thing is really pissing me off. Burned the same trunicated image works fine on samsung however can't burn with ihas fails right away. I have attached a screen shot. i have the drive flashed properly, it is verbatim mkm003 burning at 4 x, have 4 coasters now cause of this crap this is pissing me off. I have verify and OPC checked, have hyper tuning and smart burning enabled. I even tried burning it in safe mode still getting the error.

What am a I doing wrong can anyone point me in right direction here. Here is screen shot I am getting.

#3 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

I always burn at 2.4X with OPC off

every disc i burn at 4X fails to verify

#4 Khaine

Khaine

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming and Writing. I also repair consoles + other electronics when I have the time. :)
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Any burns I've done have been similar to Gaz.

I keep OPC on, but burning at 2.4x gives good burns, while 4x burns either fail to verify or get HORRIBLE KProbe results.

#5 xboxdawg

xboxdawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

There is a thread in another section on ihas burning. You might want to check in there. I think it's under modified firmware anyway go check the other sections of this forum.

If I remember correctly you want OPC on but the other settings off.

#6 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

for me even at 2.4X OPC caused the discs to not verify

OPC off they always verify

but thats just me you need to experiment with each setting until you find whats good for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users