• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainX

CaptainX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Is there a limit to the number of XBLA games you can have on the main dashboard? I have a RGH Slim and it seems to be limiting me to 151 XBLA games that I can put on it and have show up on the default Xbox 360 dashboard. When I go into Freestyle Dash 2.2, it will show all of the games I have, but I can't launch any of them.
The only program I have been able to get to work to access my Xbox 360 HDD is Horizon. I have a 320GB HDD (Microsoft brand). I have tried using Xplorer360 and Xport360, but neither of them would see the folders on partition 3.
The ones that don't show up in the main dashboard seem to have disappeared when I hook it back up to the PC and run Horizon. Only the ones that show up on the dashboard stay. But they still show up in Freestyle Dash. So I'm really puzzled as to what is going on.
If anyone has experienced this before or knows what might be going on, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Gazc0igne

Gazc0igne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

if you have a corrupted or partially uploaded CON file (XBLA game) FSD will see it and try to run it but as it is corrupted or not fully transferred it will crash. this is due to FSD reading a database and not the actual con files themselves.

the normal dash doesnt see or load it however as it reads the actual CON files and not a pre saved database.

you need to upload the XBLA game again

#3 CaptainX

CaptainX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the response.
I have tried uploading them several times, but if I add just a few then it seems to knock some of the games that were already on there off and it replaces them with the few I added. So the total on the dashboard never exceeds 151.
Could it possibly be the program I am using to transfer the games to the HDD? I've searched around for fixes to the XPort360 and Xplorer360 programs to be able to access partition 3, but haven't found anything that works.
Thanks again.

#4 CaptainX

CaptainX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

I think I might have figured out what the problem is. I think it's with the Horizon program. I started re-downloading all the games from live using my unmodded console and then using the Horizon program only to extract the files off of the drive into a folder on my PC. Then I am using FTP to transfer all the games from the PC to the RGH'd xbox with the 320GB HDD running XM360. Then just unlocking the games once it's done transferring the lot.

I hope this helps anyone else that might be having the same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users