• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deilzfcjk

deilzfcjk

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:chicks, fixing my car and computers, working on websites, relaxing.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

I don't know how this works. but if theres a skill I can offer that adds value to the site, then can I become moderator. I know coding php. I can optimize some areas of this site using my ported perlscripts, for file and string processing. I know it can be ported to php. Or actually be ran through a Perl->PHP conversion module. Both are based on C style programming so it should work.

Take care

#2 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Apr 19 2007, 08:30 AM) View Post

Q: How do I become a Moderator?
A: I'll tell you how to NOT become a moderator... by asking. If you really want to help Xbox-Scene Keep your nose clean and be helpful... don't call us, we'll call you.

Thats from the FAQ in this forum.

Typically the way it goes is when xantium decides to add to the help pool we have a nomination process from the other head mods. I will say that normally the ones that are nominated are people who use the "report" button often or have otherwise shown their ability to assist others by either helpful posts, or nicely written tutorials etc.

Bottom line is dont be a dick and you will be considered next time a position comes up.

#3 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

I am looking to add new moderators, and will be doing so shortly.

What I'm looking for is level headed people, who are ACTIVE in the forums. Ideally helpful. Doesn't suck if other mods think you are worthy and notice you and put you up to me as a new candidate as I can't possibly oversee everything.

As for Coding this site and that kind of stuff, That is the sole responsibility of Xantium and that will not change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users