4 replies to this topic

#1 sofakng

sofakng

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

I'm interested in buying a Jasper (phat) or Trinity (Slim) RGH or JTAG console. If it's RGH I want to make sure the boot time is under 10 seconds or whatever. I recently tried to RGH my Jasper and didn't have luck (wouldn't always boot, other times it took 30+ seconds, etc)

I'd also like it to have dual nand if possible but this isn't 100% required.

My main concern is a seller having a good rep because soldering these tiny points is difficult and I don't have to buy a console and have a solder joint come loose after a couple of weeks.

Let me know if anybody is selling the above! (east coast is preferred since shipping will be cheaper/faster!) smile.gif

#2 Mack702

Mack702

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

PM'd Will sell you one , But if your looking for an East Coast deal PM turfster wink.gif

#3 sofakng

sofakng

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

Thanks - I replied. Until I make a deal, if anybody else is selling please also PM me!

Also, I'd like the console I buy to be from a NON-SMOKING (and non-pets) household. Maybe that's asking a bit much, but the last used console I purchased had a terrible odor (from smoking) and even after scrubbing it I was unable to clean it and my allergies don't agree with that too good sad.gif

#4 Mack702

Mack702

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Thanks

Edited by Mack702, 09 April 2012 - 03:47 AM.

#5 Definitely Wapner

Definitely Wapner

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I'm working on a Gears of War 3 Limited Edition one which I'll be installing a Matrix Trident and TX Coolrunner. The console will come with 320GB hard drive, Power cables, and 1 matching controller. Will have all 3 NAND banks used: one will be stock, one will be RGH, and the 3rd I was thinking of making the xdk modded NAND. The stock NAND will have the stock KV. The other 2 nand's will each have different, unbanned kv's.

I live in Maine. Let me know if you'd be interested when I'm finished.

Edited by Definitely Wapner, 09 April 2012 - 08:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users