#1 Gr390ry

Gr390ry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

GuerrillaMods

Xbox 360 Flashing Service

I have been modding Xbox's for a few years now and have done a fair few mods/flashes over time for myself and friends. I have recently started modding other peoples consoles and started a little business out of it. I'm located in Port Macquarie, NSW. If you are local we can organize a time for you to drop your console off. If you are not local I do a postal service, where you can send me your console or drive, I will flash it and post it back the same day!

Special Offer: Just to get the ball rolling, the first ten flashes will only be $10, so get in quick and let me know if you are interested.

Pricing:Flashing all phat drives (Lite-On, Hitachi, Samsung and BenQ) with latest firmware (LT 3.0): $30
ReFlash/Firmware Update if I have previously flashed your console/drive: $15

If you have had your console flashed by someone else before I can still update it for you.

All drives will be flashed with the most recent firmware (LT 3.0). You can either send your console or just your drive (which is cheaper) and cover shipping both ways. Your console/drive will always be packed well upon being shipped back to ensure it's not damaged in transit and will be sent via register post so you can track your item.

I can also offer a drive replacement service if you need a new drive, I can extract the key from your drive (drive must have functioning board), flash it onto a new drive with the most recent firmware, or can just leave OFW on the new drive, ask if interested.

Please post in this thread if you are interested or want any more info, you can also drop me a PM or email me here: guerrillamods@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users