crashwg

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

So I've got an RGHed box that I wanted to install Trials HD and track packs to, all of which I've paid for and own on my non-rgh.

I had Trials, along with the "big pack" installed and working fine then tried to install "big thrills" and I seem to have broken everything. At first Trials would tell me "big thrills pack corrupt" and the big pack tracks would still work. So I deleted everything in the content folder relating to Trials and started from scratch and now even the big pack doesn't work.

So my question is, where else on the 360 might files be located that are related to my Trials install so I can delete them if they exist because nothing else seems to be working.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

First question: does Trials HD have title updates? Second question: Are you using said updates? I would wager not having the title update is your problem. That's typically what causes "corrupt" DLC.

#3 crashwg

crashwg

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Apr 14 2012, 03:10 PM) View Post

First question: does Trials HD have title updates? Second question: Are you using said updates? I would wager not having the title update is your problem. That's typically what causes "corrupt" DLC.

Dangit, I meant to put that in my original post. I tried both the TUs that came with the downloads and when that didn't work I let FreeStyle Dash download them for me and still it didn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users