• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Epicvegas

Epicvegas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

I have a RGH dual Nand xbox 360 slim. I've got my gamer profile on both nands. RGH profile is on the HDD and regular nand profile is on a USB. I've edited my gamer score on the RGH Nand & want to transfer it over to the USB drive that has my "non updated gamer-score."
When I take my legit formatted non RGH USB to my computer I can't see any of the data on it. I've used the usual programs but they say no xbox formatted devices found, but the xbox detects it as a correctly formatted device. Any ideas?

I can try copying the updated gamerscore profile from my RGH HDD to the USB in Xexmenu. That seems kinda redundant though, as I would have to FTP into my HDD to edit the profile then copy it to the USB & hope it will work. Let me know if you guys can think of a better way or if you can help me figuere out why the xbox formated 16gb USB won't let me access my gamer profile via my PC.

Edited by Epicvegas, 15 April 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#2 STICKY_BUD

STICKY_BUD

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

not absolutely clear about your question, but there is no easy way to cheat gamerscore for your legit xbl gamertag and you can get profile banned for it too

#3 40_ounce

40_ounce

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

There are tons of tuts on the net to do this. but I would advise not doing it. But it's up to you. Do a google search. Im sure you will need horizon (i think thtas what it's called) and you will need modio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users