soon online in the best IRC, forums etc the FREEBOOTS builders wink.gif

BYE BYE

#2 TonyAmigozs

TonyAmigozs

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

congratz smile.gif I like the part that it can not be patched anymore..

major kudos to squirt team biggrin.gif

Edited by TonyAmigozs, 15 April 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#3 ruciz

ruciz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

TX just released details on their CRII device, along with RGH2.0 official? I guess Squirt team got a leak of TX's work and released it as their own without patching anything... Not this again.

Anyway, RGH2.0 is not patchable for any console, and basically xenon to corona will ALWAYS be glitchable with your CPU key on 14719 (they can't predict the future) They can say that CPU key hacked will always boot because of CBA glitching instead of CB glitching.. You may not get Xell to run, as MS will likley patch the RC4 vulnerability they are using in 17/19 builds, but CBB will boot your CPU key signed hacked nand regardless of which update MS does (Seems MS drive to split CB booting has backfired in their faces)

CRII will add:

Corona support
Much better glitch times for RGH1 and RGH2
All-in-One code for all versions
Demon integration
Level shifted POST output
…and much more

What would be awesome is an all-in-one chip. So you plug a USB stick into the console and it boots an downloads the BIN and CPUKEY. (or plug into the modchip tongue.gif) Then go to your computer to build the hacked NAND, save it on the USB. Then the console reflashes itself automatically. One can always dream.

Kudos to all involved with this project. Its great to see security for homebrew developers that their code will continue to work on all 360s.

Edited by ruciz, 16 April 2012 - 03:10 AM.

#4 garyopa

garyopa

X-S Expert

• Admin
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Embedded Hardware and Firmware
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

I am sorry for posting links in someone else's thread, but please use the Official Team-Xecuter RGH 2.0 release, which was released today, as the Squirt360 release uses early stolen code from an internal beta tester.

http://www.360crunch...fficial-Release

Edited by garyopa, 16 April 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#5 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(garyopa @ Apr 15 2012, 11:10 PM) View Post

I am sorry for posting links in someone else's thread, but please use the Official Team-Xecuter RGH 2.0 release, which was released today, as the Squirt360 release uses early stolen code from an internal beta tester.

http://www.360crunch...fficial-Release

Thank you garyopa

#6 kl1k

kl1k

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6c
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Awesome! Thought this would have made the front page smile.gif

#7 mrdude2478

mrdude2478

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(kl1k @ Apr 16 2012, 09:07 PM) View Post

Awesome! Thought this would have made the front page smile.gif

It should get front page news - but this code is from Team xecutter and has been stolen and released in beta form earlier than it was meant to be.

Squirt team are thieves and didn't even have the minerals to say so or credit the proper developers of this software.

#8 Firetalion

Firetalion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Yech. Yeah, I was a little grossed out by 'squirt' before I knew they were using stolen code. They're making some wild promises on that hardware, and I doubt they'll release any good 'future firmware updates' for it. Watching that little '360 squirt' icon do that jizzing thing on itself explains the products mentality.

I'm just waiting for the DemoN to be released myself... wink.gif

#9 kconston

kconston

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

I find it funny that the "squirt team" will reply to all other comments about their chip, but has never once responded to the fact that they STOLE Team Xecuter's code.......... I was interested in their hardware at one time, but after the teams behavior over the past couple of months I think I will pass.

#10 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(kconston @ Apr 17 2012, 08:42 PM) View Post

I find it funny that the "squirt team" will reply to all other comments about their chip, but has never once responded to the fact that they STOLE Team Xecuter's code.......... I was interested in their hardware at one time, but after the teams behavior over the past couple of months I think I will pass.

It's not only the last couple of months. They have been behaving like this for years in various scenes.
Still it's not something new to use other people's code or parts of it. Infectus/squirt team just don't really try to hide it.

#11 kconston

kconston

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(krayzie @ Apr 18 2012, 11:00 AM) View Post

It's not only the last couple of months. They have been behaving like this for years in various scenes.
Still it's not something new to use other people's code or parts of it. Infectus/squirt team just don't really try to hide it.

Youre right its not anything new to use others code, but try to give credit where credit is due if youre going to use it. I've experienced the aggravation of someone taking code and not giving credit, it sucks and I feel Xecuter's pain. At least Squirt didn't claim it as their own work..... And on a positive note, the scene is able to use the long awaited for rgh 2.0 cool.gif

#12 wlintek

wlintek

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

i'm wondering why the release of this so called RGH2.0 does not get reported at the front page? usually we saw alomost every movement from xt was news for front page.

Edited by wlintek, 22 April 2012 - 03:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users