ddsdavey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

I realise this may seem the dumbest question BUT...
Xenon RGH cpu_rst confuses me somewhat.You are instructed to remove C7R112 and connect a wire from the left pad to the CPU_RST point on your chosen coolrunner,ok that i understand BUT how does the usual cpu_rst come into play? I see from the pictures that i need a shielded wire which seems to lead from the usual CPU_RST to the C7R112 pad. Do i splice these 2 wires together then connect to coolrunner? I have my coolrunner cpu_rst point wired to C7R112 pad as instructed,i just dont understand how the shielded wire coming from CPU_RST point fits in.
And no matter where i look i cannot work it out,i would get it if it was just a different point for xenons but it seems like theres 2 CPU_rst points to work with.
Someone please help.
Cheers.

#2 ddsdavey

ddsdavey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Anyone???

#3 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

Pay no attention to the stupid shielded wire. It says right on there it is a jasper board... They just want you to buy some other stupid bs. Either-way good luck with the xenon....................... you'll figure out why i put so many dots later.

#4 ddsdavey

ddsdavey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Lol,so basically the Xenons CPU_RST is the left pad of C7R112.
So for those of us who are stupid enough to attempt Xenons with generic xllinx coolrunner 2's rather than Xecuters seemingly excellent incarnation do we just wire left pad (non grounded pad) to pin 40?
And im really really sorry and need stuff spelling out like a child but it just seemed so vague,as if there was 2 cpu_rsts,like you said mate,why on earth even stick a jasper picture showing a shielded version on a point not even used on a xenon? Unless im missing something its that right there that completely through me!
Ok so is this correct...
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users