Photo

Any Interest In A Stock 4gb Slim Console?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

I have a stock 4gb Xbox 360s console with all of the original accessories. It was used 2 or 3 times max. I purchased it to use as a Windows Media Center extender but am no longer needing it. It was a 4gb Kinect bundle but I no longer have the Kinect. It comes with everything that originally came with it except the Kinect. All seals are intact, and it's in perfect condition. It just sat in an enclosed rack where no one touched it (always turned on by remote). I'm asking $150 and shipping will be on me if you're not somewhere UPS will charge an arm and a leg for.

#2 boachan

boachan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(Arjun @ Apr 18 2012, 10:00 PM) View Post

I have a stock 4gb Xbox 360s console with all of the original accessories. It was used 2 or 3 times max. I purchased it to use as a Windows Media Center extender but am no longer needing it. It was a 4gb Kinect bundle but I no longer have the Kinect. It comes with everything that originally came with it except the Kinect. All seals are intact, and it's in perfect condition. It just sat in an enclosed rack where no one touched it (always turned on by remote). I'm asking $150 and shipping will be on me if you're not somewhere UPS will charge an arm and a leg for.

Trinity?

#3 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(boachan @ Apr 19 2012, 06:17 AM) View Post

Trinity?

Not sure yet. I'll update the post later today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users