• Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

Im being lazy..
this is a copy and paste of a post i made in a diferent forum

THIS IS A UK ONLY SERVICE.
--- note for all to read ---
Hi.
decided to spread the joys of the classic xbox.
i sold lots of these things now and some people have decided to come and re order so i dont think il be listing any more for sale as i will probably only be making them to order from now on..
--- end ---

-- the service offered --
I have decided that the best way to spread the joys of the king of consoles. is to offer moding services..

-what i wont do--
i wont be doing ram upgrades "time consuming and fiddely,"
I wont do cpu upgrades
and with my overclocking experiments boards die fast so i wont be doing that either..

--What i will do--
I will tsop flash.

hard disk upgrades

softmods.

I will happily repair boxes with dead hard drives.

i will unlock stock hard drives that you have from a dead xbox.

i will look at faulty dvd players. although if its dead its dead..

Il remove the clock cap for you. and clean up any issues that may have already happend.

Il repair traces that lead to xboxes automatically turning on and the dvd ejecting by its self excetera.

Sticky tray dvd's will be fixed when i find them even if thats not the reason the xbox was sent to me. "please dont send me ones with sticky trays to fix unless you also want them modded just ask me how to fix them instead"

if you have an xbox with a dead hard disk and just want a standard xbox hard disk in there i can do that for a minimal cost. or i can put a larger hard disk in there.

if you need a 1.6 xbox chipped i will have to surce the mod chips. I think i can get duox2 but they will take a while to arrive. so turnround times on that may be a week or more. But i will happily soft mod a 1.6 and do a hard disk upgrade.

Eeprom disks will be supplied with all softmoded boxes with a basic softmod

i will happily add software to the hard disks for free because thats how much i pay for the software my self.

----more to read + PRICING PLAN---

if you send me an xbox to be softmodded/hard disk repaired/upgraded and at the same time i notice the xbox can be flashed then i will Tsop flash it, unless requested not to..

When it comes to the hard disks
For upgrades i wold prefer that you supply the drive that you want to be put in the box. If you want me to supply the drive i will charge what i paid for the drive + a small % mark up (yet to decide what the % is but wont be more than 10%.)

if you want a stock hard disk supplied because yours died. then that is 2 you may get 10gb may get 8gb il use the 10gb's 1st.

The pricing in general is prety simple though.
all work is considerd as a freindly geasture. if i dont have to supply hardware it is not what i concider ethicall to charge a set price. So you have to cover the postage both ways. and if After you get your xbox back you want to donate a beer or 2 feel free to gift a few to my paypal.

think of it like. you asked a friend to do it and then said let me buy you a drink for your efforts.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Im on skype as
GarrySham

you can message me on there if you like but im usualy here and will reply to Private messages.

If your xbox has an issue that is not listed in the what i will do. and is also not in the what i wont do section. tell me what the issue is and il let you know if i think i can fix it.

Edited by shambles1980, 20 April 2012 - 02:48 AM.

#2 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

i have 20 aladin chips and 5 duox2's on the way.
mod chip install now offerd and uk sales available.

#3 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Heres a xbox i just did.
Im not re uploading pics for every forum im a member of, and this one would not let me copy and paste the original post to display the pics.

any way the original post is on a forum i cant link too.
but over at amibay everything is done by the book so i can link you there..

here it is.

http://www.amibay.co...27&postcount=10

#4 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

2x 160gb hard disks in stock right now. (1 really as one is already designated)
4x 250gb hard disks should arrive in the next few days.
these drives are available to hard disk upgrade requests.

also have a box full of (30 or so) stock hard disks for xbox dead drive repairs.

Still wating on mod chips i should expect to see them arrive tomorrow or the day after. with some more arriving shortly after.

Edited by shambles1980, 30 April 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#5 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

10 aladin xt plus, and lpc rebuild's just arrived this morning.
chip installs available. "these things are brand new not system pulls."

#6 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

duox2 arrived a few days ago.

i need to update the 1st post i will try and get a mod to do that.
untill then i will post what it should say here..

---------------------------------------

POST EDITED.
(stock list added, also added some pricing because some people "imo" gifted more than what i concider the work was worth. please dont think of me as some one who charges by the hour.)

--- note for all to read ---
Hi.
decided to spread the joys of the classic xbox.
i sold lots of these things now and some people have decided to come and re order so i dont think il be listing any more for sale as i will probably only be making them to order from now on..
--- end ---

"STOCK"
in stock.
9x aladin advance plus 2 (with pin headers and 1.6 lpc rbuilds) "12
each or 13 installed"

5x duox2 chips + pin headers and 1.6 lpc rebuilds "14 each or 15 installed"

(chip install = you already paid me for the work unless there are other issues like dvd drive pot tweaks. sticky tray repairs, trace repairs. hard disk upgrades excetera. if you want to have a dual boot aladin chip with tsop flashed to one bios + a diferent bios on the chip let me know. and il see whats possible for you. )

1x160gb hard disk (fully checked passed all tests 100%) "15 for the drive.)
4x 250Gb hard disks (fully checked passed all tests 100%) "23 for the drive"

(hard disk prices are hardware only. im not selling them seperatly but thats what you will pay for the drive if you want me to install it. you would still be welcome to gift a payment for my work if you wanted too)

40 or so stoc 8/10gb hard disks (i will fully test them as needed. but all seem fine) "2 per drive. again, thats for the hard disk only. and gift payment wor my time/work is welcome after an install"

3x ram sets (4 ram chips per set) "15 per set. i dont offer install service though sorry"

on the way.
4x 120gb hard disks
10x aladin chips

-- the service offered --
I have decided that the best way to spread the joys of the king of consoles. is to offer moding services..
Obviosuly i will also price up consoles made to order, this should work out cheaper than me making them 1st then selling them after as i wont have to charge as much due to having money tied up in 6-7 consoles and needing to actualy eat and feed the baby.

-what i wont do--
i wont be doing ram upgrades "time consuming and fiddely,"
I wont do cpu upgrades
and with my overclocking experiments boards die fast so i wont be doing that either..

--What i will do--
I will tsop flash. ( 8 with no chip installed. or (17 dual boot with aladin)
"the 8 fee will pay for the work i did, so no additional gift payment is needed unless you feel you want to or more work was done. the 8 fee is like an insurance policy so if the tsop gets corrupted i will install a chip so the xbox works. I have only ever had 1 tsop corupt, but it can happen so thats the cost"

hard disk upgrades (no offical charge for the service, but feel free to gift me for my work. you can send your own hard disk or buy one from me.)

softmods. (gift what you feel its worth, please add 1 for media disks for the eeprom.)

I will happily repair boxes with dead hard drives. (gift what you feel its worth + pay for drive or send your own)

i will unlock stock hard drives that you have from a dead xbox. (gift what you feel the work was worth)

i will look at faulty dvd players. although if its dead its dead.. (gift what you feel it was worth)

Il remove the clock cap for you. and clean up any issues that may have already happend. if the xbox wont boot without a clock cap. (have seen it happen) then i will move the cap above a controller port via kaynar wire and encase it in epoxy. this will prevent damage to the board if the cap leaks. check for dangerous foxlink psu's and rectify the error,
Sticky tray dvd's will be fixed when i find them.
(standard work done to all consoles. feel free to gift some money for this service)

Il repair traces that lead to xboxes automatically turning on and the dvd ejecting by its self excetera. (gift what you belive the work was worth)

if you have an xbox with a dead hard disk and just want a standard xbox hard disk its 2 for a stock hard disk. or i can put a larger hard disk in there. Prices of hard disks listed in stock at the top of the post. (please feel free to gift what you feel the the work done is worth. as you are only paying for the hard disk)

i will also add usb port(s) to an xbox if requested (2 per port max 2 ports per consol. port 1 and 4 used as default can request any port. the game ports will still work)

I will attempt to repair broken controllers (i cant fix all controllers) but will offer to convert some broken controllers to usb if you wanted a usb port added.
(feel free to gift whatever you belive the work was worth)

if you need a 1.6 xbox chipped i have duox2 chips aladin chips.
(i will also offer softmods for 1.6's)
Eeprom/softmod disks will be supplied with softmoded boxes for a 1 fee.with a basic softmod install on the same cd for upgrading hard disks excetera. (feel free to gift more than 1 for my work)

i will happily add software to the hard disks for free because thats how much i pay for the software my self. (free. this just takes time. your welcome to factor in that i took the time to add the software when concidering any gift payment. but please dont send me any money for software. You are simply gifting me for my time/work)

----more to read + PRICING PLAN---

if you send me an xbox to be softmodded/hard disk repaired/upgraded and at the same time i notice the xbox can be flashed then i will ask you if you want it Tsop flashed,

The pricing in general is prety simple though.
you have to cover the postage both ways and any hardware costs..
if After you get your xbox back you want to donate a beer or 2 feel free to gift a few to my paypal.

if you only wanted a mod chip installed, and nothing els. then you only need to pay postage and the stated installed price of the mod chip.
Any aditional work takes up time and effort, but i dont really mind. so you dont have to gift me any thing. but if you do decide to gfift something please dont go crazy about it.

I have updated this post because some people gifted quite a lot of money.
Granted it was 3 days work. but I thought i would add some prices.

I wont be adding a maximum gift payment accepted option incase people assume that its something that i expect to see. it really is a gift for my work if you dont want to pay a gift then its not expected.. its just allowed.

Im on skype as
GarrySham

you can message me on there if you like but im usualy here and will reply to Private messages.

or you can email me on my android phone email
shambles1980@gmail.com

or call me on 07402 060934 (this is on 3 provider, so free 3 to 3 calls available. but if your on vodaphone or something not 3. prices of cals vary)

If your xbox has an issue that is not listed in the what i will do. and is also not in the what i wont do section. tell me what the issue is and il let you know if i think i can fix it.

Edited by shambles1980, 07 May 2012 - 02:24 AM.

#7 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

just got some 160Gb drives in.
have 6 aladdin 2's with lpc rebuilds left.
5 duox2's with lpc rebuilds
and 10 aladdin 2's without lpc rebuilds (suitable for 1.0-1.5)

#8 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Been a while. Havent been oing this due to being busy.
all the above was used or sold a long time ago thoug..
should be getting some mod chips in the next 3 weeks.
i do have some 160gb drives back in stock.
and i have a few xboxes, 1 crystal. few blac. mostly 1.6's one 1.0 tsop flashed.

i have no av cables controllers or power cables.

#9 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

I now have some more mod chips in stiock
smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic