• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Multidropbob

Multidropbob

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hey guys, I am having a problem with my jtag. It is on dash 14719 and has the avatar update installed too.

A Lot of the time, especially when playing kinect games I am having problems signing in.

Every time I try and sign in it says "Your console cannot connect to xbox live. Do you wish to exit your current session and test your connection?"

I select no to this, but just returns me to the game menu and tells me I am not signed in.

It is driving me nuts. I have tried signing in from NXE Dash, FSD2.2, and not signing in at all until the game boots, but still to no avail.

Anyone had the same problem that can shed some light on the matter?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

#2 risky buisness

risky buisness

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

make sure fakelive= false on dashlaunch. I was having the same problems because i had it fakelive=true.

#3 MinerWilly

MinerWilly

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

If it's the same problem i had than it's not trying to sign in to Live! but to sign in your to your profile instead. On newer dashes and on some games Kinect must recognize the player that is trying to sign in. Go through the Kinect calibrating from NXE for all the players that use Kinect and i'm almost sure that will fix your problem!

#4 Multidropbob

Multidropbob

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for your suggestions guys, I will give both of those a go and let you know what happens.

Kind Regards.

#5 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

I think if you make a kinect profile or kinect ID or something like that it fixes the problem, or get the latest dashlaunch and change a few settings there. Think in 3.0 there is a setting to disable sign in notices or something..

Edited by BoNg420, 16 May 2012 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users