• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dabbler

dabbler

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

So I RGH my phat 360 the other day, worked fine first time, no problems what so ever - very happy :-)

However, I left the network cable in and at some point let it sign into live, (before installing dashlaunch and blocking live dns) I ripped the network cable out, used the XVal checker and the console inst banned locally (yet).

I am however concerned it maybe banned server side - just waiting for live to come online and ban the console!

Now Demon is coming up, I assume it will only work if there is no ban waiting server side, so id like to test if it will be banned - so my question is :- what a safe way to quickly put the console back to non rgh, connect to live and check if the ban applies?

Maybe im being paranoid and none of this matters? Please advise - thanks!

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

I would bet almost anything that it's banned. Flash back your original NAND image (disable your chip if necessary) and then do a LIVE connect test. You'll still be able to restore the console to its current state if you keep the images you've built.

#3 dabbler

dabbler

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the info, i think im getting there, btw my phat is running 14699 - so if i flash back to my stock 14699 i wont be able to connect to live without taking an offical 14719 dash update (which will not be easy to go back to a glitched nand from).

If I have read correct, I think I should be doing the following in my situation?:

-Use J-Runner to build a 14719 RETAIL dash
-Flash this to the 360 to prevent taking an official MS update
-Remove HDD (due to unsigned software, dlc etc being installed on it)
-Connect to live as normal and test to check for ban
-After testing, create a glitched 14719 nand and flash , replace HDD, boot and continue as before

Please confirm im going down the right path?

Many thanks!

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Flashing a retail image your console has never had before won't work. The console will just fail to boot. You'll have to flash back your old image and update.

Removing the hard drive is recommended. The console needs to be as stock as possible.

#5 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

You are using the original reset glitch hack. you will need to redo the whole glitch hack to be RGH 2.0 if you flash your stock 14699 image and let Microsoft update you to 14719. everything will change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users