steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

I have found a way that makes more xbox1 homebrew work on the Jtag/RGH xbox 360. I need more people to either give me ideas of stuff to try or help in finding things that do work. I am using the "XB15829Nov2007Hacked" emu for the 360 and have found that some homebrew that will not normally load or loads but gives errors actually works great when launched using UnleashX (xbox1 dash).

Here is a few examples of what I have found:
the Homebrew game DeadBabies will not load unless UnleashX is loaded then used to launch the game.

Mednafen-nes Madmab edition will load with out the use of UnleashX but gives a "save path not writable" error but error is gone if UnleashX is used

Surreal64 will load but will freeze/crash when loading a rom using UnleashX

As for UnleashX itself the only thing that is not working on it that I can see it the temp sensors.

Oh XBMC does not work I have tested it and it just crashes at the splash screen.

If you wanna help just test some things and see how good it works either using UnleashX or not or just give me ideas of stuff to test and I will go from there. If you need more info on how to get homebrew listed to work just ask.

#2 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

i dont suppose you could try kixxx 1.0 the killer instinct emu as it never worked before.

#3 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE(xyteam @ Apr 24 2012, 06:47 PM) View Post

i dont suppose you could try kixxx 1.0 the killer instinct emu as it never worked before.

Yeah I gave it a try and it just crashes when loading either game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users