• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(jery911 @ May 7 2012, 03:04 PM) View Post

does this work even if its not a 4gb slim?? ckuzz i have a non 4gb slim

thanks

The only way to know if your KV has it disabled is to try it and plug a drive in and see if it is seen.

QUOTE(Antman1 @ Apr 24 2012, 05:41 PM) View Post

If you do this mod and you are using a 250GB console or Special Edition Console and you cannot see the internal memory in your storage area then you may have a KV on your console that has the Internal Memory unit disabled. If this is the case you will need to Reset Glitch Hack your console and use a keyvault from a 4gb slim to build your new RGH image so it will be enabled. However you cannot go on Xbox Live with RGH consoles.

Edited by Antman1, 07 May 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#18 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE(Antman1 @ Apr 29 2012, 02:41 AM) View Post

if you are wondering what to do with your old 4GB IntMU I made a guide to turn it into a flash drive for PC or any xbox360. it is here: heavenlymodz.com

I wanted to follow up on this other guide I made to turn Internal 4GB MemUnit board into a flash drive.

I was testing this with my other memory unit that is a little newer than the one in my guide and it will not install a driver no matter what on the PC. however I can use it with USB to the memUnit port on the Slim Xbox360 without a problem. Here is the difference between the 2:

IPB Image

IPB Image

#19 psphackr

psphackr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

To be honest, if you have a 250 GB console, then I don't see the point. Because 250 GB is plenty.

#20 marcus.miranda

marcus.miranda

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

Hello guys,

Good day to you all!

I'm bringing this topic up again with a question: I have a Slim Gears 3 Limited Edition dual boot console without the 4Gb connector, so I'm assuming I have a KV that has the INTMU disabled (assuming because I have not tested it yet). If I have the INTMU disabled and use this MOD to add a 4Gb module, will it be safe to use this HW MOD online on my retail NAND or should I somehow cut the 4Gb power when switching to the retail NANDs?

If disabling is the choice, what should I use to disable it (switch, MOSFET, any other component)?

Thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users