APE

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

I've put modchips in damn near everything and got a big block Jasper to glitch properly but I've had it trying to get my Trinity to do the same.

I've got the NAND dumped and the ecc file flashed to the NAND; I don't have the CPU key yet (xell has never booted). I have two different x360glitch chips that I can't seem to get just right and I have previously tried the first iteration of the Matrix glitch chip with no luck.

All I need you to do is get this sucker glitching like clockwork. PM me your price and turn around times as well as if you require something beyond the mobo and the x360glitch chip I have.

#2 Mack702

Mack702

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

PM'd On BG.

#3 deilzfcjk

deilzfcjk

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:chicks, fixing my car and computers, working on websites, relaxing.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Yo, I can look at it. Are you close to San Francisco?

#4 Definitely Wapner

Definitely Wapner

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hey. I may be able to help without even needing your xbox.

Have you tried changing the cap value? The onboard is 220pf, but boots best with a 270pf cap. I've done half a dozen systems with the "x360glitch" chips you can buy from dealextreme and I've always had to change the cap.

Also, did you successfully program the glitcher? These are a little different to program.

Also, just follow the same wire lengths as TX does for their coolrunner and you'll never have an issue.

I've had people turn their noses up at systems I've installed the x360glitch in, but with some work, you can get them booting consistently in 5-15 seconds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users