dasjones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hi, this is pretty confusing, maybe someone can share some relevante info.

Bought a xbox slim with lite-on old drive (original was 9504, didn't had access to it), logic board of drive was melt (lost key), so i grabbed a matrix v2 glitch chip and xelled it to get the key, used the program autogg. After inserting recovered key on another phat lite-on board and testing the xbox everything went ok. Dashboard was 12416, so i grabbed a 9504 spare drive and prepared it to update with the box (did it sometimes)... But while i was doing it, someone working here with me (%$*%) started the update on the xbox with the 13599 game and phat drive, obviously it failed and after some retries from him, it locked xbox on update fail state (error message). I had the nand backup used to create shell, looked at it and ldv was 3, looked at a 13599 nand and it was ldv 3 too, so i dumb enough tried to restore the original nand backup, of course it didn't work (red light), but i even didn't backuped the nand on the update failed state, now i have a box with 0022 error and a backup of only the 12416 dash.
I wanted to give this box to my son to play some games, no xbox live for him... The questions are.

Can i Recover the xbox on a working state with retail status (can be 13599 dashboard, witch was the update was applied unsucesfully), or only with a glitch chip i can make it work?

I'm looking for this info around but haven't had sucess with a concrete answer, i even looked at some people claiming that xbox can be cloned from another board, but didn't find more info on doing it. that could work for me, as i have another xbox that's a 9504 drive, but people only do the service, no the information.

Sorry for long text, hope someone can help me, thx a lot in advance.

#2 deilzfcjk

deilzfcjk

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Interests:chicks, fixing my car and computers, working on websites, relaxing.
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

You need to update this drive with the original game that you took the update with and make sure that the drive you have is the same type of drive as original. The FCRT patch ideally should make that unnecessary though.

Btw, this is the wrong forum. Mods please move.

#3 dasjones

dasjones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Sorry, tought it was a newbie question.
Btw, drive is updated, what i need is return xbox to working state, preferably without glitch.
I'm thinking on the cloning stuff, il'l try the 13599 nand with my kv injected, see if it will turn on, can try anything until tomorrow morning wo i will keep looking for info and answers, any other idea is welcome.
Thx for the help so far.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

It's nothing to do with being a newbie question .... you posted a 360 question in the Xbox 1 section. wink.gif

#5 dasjones

dasjones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

How dumb, sorry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users