• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 die9105

die9105

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

i see that this is a widely talked about thing and that many people want to know how to do this. after searching the internet for about 2 hours and trying about 10 different codes, i was about to just give up. i wanted to reset this because my parents thought it would be a good idea to set a parental lock even though they buy me M rated games. (I'm currently 16) i got the code from my parents because i wanted to get DLC for Skyrim's Kinect voice controls but i got the block message. i turned EVERYTHING off in the parental controls and made sure everything was aloud in the on setting, but i still couldn't download it. the last code i tried in the settings>system>console settings>system info was: LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Left (on d-pad), hold left analog stick, Right (2 times on d-pad) and it actually gave me the option to reset my console! (my previous problem was that it just took me back to the previous page) i was so excited, but after i reset everything...i still couldn't download the Skyrim Voice Support. did i change the info on the parent account? nope. i don't have one. i got my xbox in 2010 or 2009/before the Slim came out so i don't have a parent account. can ANYBODY help me? ill eventually just call microsoft like people have suggested.

#2 hardrock351w

hardrock351w

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

When you created your account, did you put your age in your info?......sounds lke that could be it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users