juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

After a short Hiatus I have decided to return to Xbox-Scene to offer my services once again.

I am located in Dayton, Oh and have been providing services locally and Online for the last 2 years. I have over 15 years PC repair experience and have been modding Xbox since the Xbox 1. You can also call me through me website if you like a more personal touch.

I never really went anywhere I just took some time off from the online gig.

As always visit my website here : Dayton360MoDs

To set up a repair or mod just write me a PM or E-mail with the details of what you are looking for.

You can also send me a message on X-S HERE

Or write an e-mail too: Dayton360mods @ gmail.com or Juggahaxor @ dayton360mods.com

Console Shipping : $10.85 for an Xbox 360 console with no Cords , $21.70 both ways.
Dvd Drive Shipping : $5.30 each way , $10.60 total ... Small flat rate box will work just fine.

For any homebrew mods you will receive a download link to your backup after the job is complete and before it arrives back to your doorstep.

Reset Glitch Hack service : - $70 if I provide the Coolrunner -$45 if you send it in + return Shipping

- $70 if you need the Coolrunner provided by me , $45 if you send me your Coolrunner of choice.

- $10.85 return shipping, shipping to me should be the same price with the console only, no cords etc...

- If you send a harddrive with your console I will set up Dashlaunch and Freestyle dash for you.

- I will always install the latest available hacked dashboard or RGLoader if requested.

- Dual-Nand systems are also a possibility with this mod.

Jtag Hack Service : - $40 + return shipping

I haven't Updated the info for Jtag yet but you can select it from the dropdown box on the site

- requires 7371 dashboard or earlier to work.

- If you send a Hard drive I will setup and install dashlaunch with Freestyle for you.

DVD drive Flashing (Slim Included) :

I will add shortly the proper pricing for the Slim drives ... It will be $55 to unlock and flash any of the compatible Slim drives. All PHAT drives are $20 to flash plus shipping.

It's best to browse my websites to find what you are looking for. With most Dual-Boot systems I am recommending everyone wait for the DemoN and send them to me for the installation when you get it. Or have it drop shipped to me , and send your console out the same day it ships out.

All consoles sent in for repairs or mods will be shipped out the nexy day or in some cases the same day if it arrives early enough.

I stand by all my work and I have a long history modding consoles, since the Xbox 1. I give a 3 month warranty on all work, including reflows and Homebrew mods, I am also known for providing technical support for new users to help you get the most out of your system
Thank You

Juggahax0r

#2 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

bump

#3 Pedrokz

Pedrokz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

PM & bump

#4 Pedrokz

Pedrokz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

Great guy to deal with here, re-flashed my drive and works perfectly. biggrin.gif

#5 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

Bump? It's been a while but I figure I will go for it anyway ... PedroKZ thanks for the comment ... Everyone Else I am still modding I quit bumping this thread due to X-S being mostly dead.

#6 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

I am also going to be doing the 4Gb Corona , I wouldn't expect it to be long before there is a new freeBOOT for it .... Not sure if people use Xboxscene that much anymore for services , but I am definitely still doing this , and looking forward to hearing from anyone here.

#7 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Bump ..... Visit my new forum http://forum.dayton360mods.com .... Sorry if you have to delete this post go ahead X-S is so dead these days sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users