• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jtcomms

jtcomms

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hey there, I haven't been on the scene for awhile so bear with me. I'm not really familiar with all the latest hacks since my Xenon went on the back burner (0020 error). I read some news last week that the Corona boards had finally been "defeated" and that sparked my interest in buying a new slim, if that meant they could be RGH'd. Now I understand that it will takes some time for everything to settle & for things to become compatible. I would also like to dual nand it, I'm not sure if that will effect the answers below.

The questions I have are:
Does that news in fact mean that a Corona board can be RGH'd?
Should I wait to buy a Corona slim? Should I search for a Triton board instead?
What devices do I need to RGH it as well as having dual nand? Can I use something already out or will I have to wait?
Is DemoN something I should look into?

Thanks for Bearing with me, Jtcomms

#2 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(jtcomms @ May 6 2012, 09:27 PM) View Post

Hey there, I haven't been on the scene for awhile so bear with me. I'm not really familiar with all the latest hacks since my Xenon went on the back burner (0020 error). I read some news last week that the Corona boards had finally been "defeated" and that sparked my interest in buying a new slim, if that meant they could be RGH'd. Now I understand that it will takes some time for everything to settle & for things to become compatible. I would also like to dual nand it, I'm not sure if that will effect the answers below.

The questions I have are:
Does that news in fact mean that a Corona board can be RGH'd?
Should I wait to buy a Corona slim? Should I search for a Triton board instead?
What devices do I need to RGH it as well as having dual nand? Can I use something already out or will I have to wait?
Is DemoN something I should look into?

Thanks for Bearing with me, Jtcomms

There is no real advantage for the user of a corona board vs a trinity board, so you may as well go for the trinity since it is currently glitchable. Team-Xecuter are in the process of making a dual nand device called the demon or something, might be worth waiting for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users