Photo

Last Few Games Ftp'd On To Hd Kick Me Back To The Dash.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 venomusss

venomusss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

I have a soft mod with UnleashX and XBMC. I am using a 1TB HD with F&G Drives. They were formatted using XBOX Partitioner 1.0 and then 1.1. The G Drive has a little over 800 Gigabytes & 64 clusters. I have loaded 253 XBOX games onto the G Drive and everything was working fine. I then FTP'd another 10 Games to the G Drive. The first two worked and then the last eight will not start. They show up in the menu, you press A the screen goes gray for a few seconds and then you are back at the dash.
I have been doing lots of searching and the only thing I can come up with is that the XBOX has a game Saves limit that is at 255. Since I tested each game when I loaded them I would be at that limit. I have tried the game files on another XBOX and they work perfectly. I had only used about 450Gigs on the G Drive.
Does anyone know of any limits that are keeping me from putting more games on the XBOX?
Thanks for any help.

#2 venomusss

venomusss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Ok, I have found that this problem is because of to many game saves in the UDATA and TDATA files. Byr renaming UDATA file and rebooting a new UDATA File Folder is made and all games start working Again. I find it hard to believe that after all this time, no one has a fix or can even post as to why exactly this is happening. I now have over 400 xbox games on the G drive and they are all working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users