16 replies to this topic

#1 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ May 15 2012, 06:58 AM) View Post

It seems as you have already found a guide that tells you how to do it just you do not want to do it that way. Seems you want us to research a way to do it the way you want it done, sorry life and this forum do not work that way, so go read that tutorial again and do it the way it says.

that quote was from a prior post which was just closed for what reason don't know why but I stll need answer for what I am searching for it was also said I am acting like a child but when you post a qeustion and get responses that don't even make sense it it seems like that it what happens on these forums which I have experienced numorus of times from people who always post a response that has nothing to do with what I am asking just because they wanna post something really the guy just was lacking sense and didn't even understand what I was asking, which is crazy cause I didn't ask a complicated qeustion just if you don't know the answer don't post, so I wasn't acting childish I did what I was supposed to do was to point something out when you are in a situation where everything is getting out of hand meaning all the responses I have gotten from numerous posts when people don't really even respond to what I am asking and the guy metioned writing so much seeming chidish lol not so buddy what else am I posed to say when such situations take place your not supposed to keep leaving answers on forums that dont even correspond correctly to the qeustion so its not about being childish or rude its just about like what type of responses am I getting I am not the only one to write a post and say something about peoples responses, I hope the guy doen't take me for being rude was not supposed to be taken like that was supposed to just let him know he was saying wasn't on point and if you analyze the situation you will see from a lack of him not being on point with the subject lead him to start being rude in my direction. First of all you wrote a post saying it seems I already found away to do it and qouted me talking about xbox backup creator, which I stated I wasn't even going to use second of all the technique I am trying to use yes there is guide for it but the last step where it talks about inserting the ss it not clarified and googling for the solution has turned up nothing, so want I am using the forum for is exactly what it should be used for which is to find some information from people who know about modding game systems that I could not find on my own by doing the steps a person does when they try to mod anything which is what they tell you when yo go to a forum and try to ask a qeustion that is well documented on line, which is to google it. Obviously in my case it is not documented about the step of inserting the ss file I am a computer technician I work on a help desk in washington dc at walter reed army medical center so I am the last person you ought to coma at with anything about someone doing work for me like you say I am tryiong to ge am trying to get you to do, at my job we use google alot so I know what it means to research something so if I was able to find what I was looking for on my own I would have done so. I don't even think you thoroughly understand want I am even trying to do because if you did you wouldnt have quouted me finding a guide I alredy needed and referred it to xbox backup creator which I stated I wasn't even using, anyways I have still not found the answer for what I am searching this is the in formation I really need.

Hello,

I have been trying to burn a xbox original for my 360 for the longest. I first burned it to a regular dvd and tryed to play it and at first I didn't even have a hard drive on my system I was just using a memory card so of course when the game was inserted into my system I was given a message that I needed to have a hard drive. After getting a hard drive I was good to go and when I tried to insert the backup it still didn't work at this time I was kinda lost not knowing that I still had a long road ahead after messing around for a it I came to find that in order to play an original it still has to be on a DL disc, it it has to be made with a program called xbox backup creator with a special drive or a program called XDVDMulleter, I used xdvdmulleter because I don't have the drive and am not going to buy one, anyways I got all the way to the step where I had to enter the ss, dmi, and the pfi, which is the very last step before you actually burn the disc so I did all the steps which took a moment but all the way at the end got stuck. The guide says go to the folder to get the files needed only problem is when I go to the folder ther are hundreds of ss files and stuff so I don't know which one to pick futher more I don't even know if the ss file is in there because I went thorugh and selected evry single ss file to try and the program kept saying it didn't work, so unless I skipped over one of the ss files which is a possibility because there were so may the ss file insn't even there. Please if anyone knows of away to make a xbox original without buying a new drive, meaning away to find the ss file for the games I want to use or a whole nother method that is just simple to do please help. There just has to be away to play a xbox original on a flashed drive, to hard to believe it can't be done.

Please Help

Edited by snoop216, 15 May 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#2 hardie

hardie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

If you have the kreon drive use xboxbackup creator to extract the iso from orig
then go to drive tools and extract the ss dmi and pfi bins and save in a seperate folder
then go to image tools load one at a time ( hit each seperate tab for ss, etc and inject into the iso
burn the iso
if you have a hitachi backups wont play not sure on the other drives
not had much luck with my old xbox backups from 5-6 years ago on the new firmware
just game error on screen
i personally havent tried using xbc with new 0800 firmware for liteons to dump a xbox orig
maybe you have to dump ap25 sector for xbox games like you do with xbox360 games and inject that also
maybe i will give it a go when I get some dl's

#3 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(hardie @ May 15 2012, 08:34 AM) View Post

If you have the kreon drive use xboxbackup creator to extract the iso from orig
then go to drive tools and extract the ss dmi and pfi bins and save in a seperate folder
then go to image tools load one at a time ( hit each seperate tab for ss, etc and inject into the iso
burn the iso
if you have a hitachi backups wont play not sure on the other drives
not had much luck with my old xbox backups from 5-6 years ago on the new firmware
just game error on screen
i personally havent tried using xbc with new 0800 firmware for liteons to dump a xbox orig
maybe you have to dump ap25 sector for xbox games like you do with xbox360 games and inject that also
maybe i will give it a go when I get some dl's

yeah I noticed you are guy that metioned xbc in last post. I was trying to create a xbox original without a kreon drive there is a method where it can be done without a kroen drive using a progarm called xdvdmulleter. Figured someone here being as though this is a xbox mod forum would possibilly know about that program, if I can figure it out I wouldn't still use a kreon drive I would just not use backups. These guys here probably been working with game systems for years hoping someone whos used this xdvdmulleter program comes along, ty 4 da reply smile.gif

Edited by snoop216, 15 May 2012 - 09:08 AM.

#4 CarpeDiem0

CarpeDiem0

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Perpetuating quality information, minimizing rumors, crushing lies, and helping n00bs.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Ok, here's a basic problem with what you have been trying to do thus far:

1; You want to create backups of xbox1 discs that will work with xbox 360

2; you are unwilling to purchase the proper hardware to rip the discs properly in order to make this possible

Even if you rip the rest of the disc (Game Data sector), you still cannot rip the SS/DMI. They are copyright code, just like the Game Sector data is. You have to get them from somewhere. Traditionally, if you don't rip it yourself from your own retail disc, that is called piracy. This forum does not support piracy.

Yes, you can use Xbmulletter to inject an SS/DMI, and build a 360-compatible disc, with some success. I am at work, so I can't find the tutorial for you. There is one out there, but it is quite old, and may no longer be valid. I know it worked at one point because I was able to make a disc of Max Payne using it.

The much better solution is to rip the disc with an 0800-flashed Benq or Liteon 360 drive and XBC.

If you are unwilling to purchase the hardware needed, then you will find that people here are unwilling to help you achieve your goal. That's life, and those are the rules.

Perhaps if you were to reference a specific tutorial, and ask for clarification on a specific portion of that tutorial, people would be willing to assist in that. Just be sure not to ask where you can get piece of copyright code, other than to ask how you can rip it using your own retail disc and equipment.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

#5 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(CarpeDiem0 @ May 15 2012, 12:36 PM) View Post

Ok, here's a basic problem with what you have been trying to do thus far:

1; You want to create backups of xbox1 discs that will work with xbox 360

2; you are unwilling to purchase the proper hardware to rip the discs properly in order to make this possible

Even if you rip the rest of the disc (Game Data sector), you still cannot rip the SS/DMI. They are copyright code, just like the Game Sector data is. You have to get them from somewhere. Traditionally, if you don't rip it yourself from your own retail disc, that is called piracy. This forum does not support piracy.

Yes, you can use Xbmulletter to inject an SS/DMI, and build a 360-compatible disc, with some success. I am at work, so I can't find the tutorial for you. There is one out there, but it is quite old, and may no longer be valid. I know it worked at one point because I was able to make a disc of Max Payne using it.

The much better solution is to rip the disc with an 0800-flashed Benq or Liteon 360 drive and XBC.

If you are unwilling to purchase the hardware needed, then you will find that people here are unwilling to help you achieve your goal. That's life, and those are the rules.

Perhaps if you were to reference a specific tutorial, and ask for clarification on a specific portion of that tutorial, people would be willing to assist in that. Just be sure not to ask where you can get piece of copyright code, other than to ask how you can rip it using your own retail disc and equipment.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Where do you get off talking about thats life, for you to say I am rejecting people telling them I don't want to buy the hardware need is totally wrong I NEVER stated that you are just jumping on the bandwagon and adding stuff you think you should say , I mentioned two methods I had seen that do what I wanted to do one seemed as though you didn't need a drive for it and that is the one I was trying to learn how to use so me saying I wasn't going to buy a kreon drive was perfectly validated because of the fact the method I was trying to use didn't call for ssomeone to have one. First of all I never refused to buy anything I didn't know xdvdmulleter needed a kreon drive. If it requires for a person to have to have a kreon drive to use xdvdmulleter I would not be asking for assistance and the only reason I am asking for assistance is because the guide I was using never mentioned anything about using a kreon drive for it are you saying that is something I need for xdvdmulleter. I know forums don't support piracy but I also know the program I am trying to use is listed in a couple of forums with guides on how to use it and people asking qeustions on it, its not like I said hey I downloaded a torrent and I wanta know how to rip it lol. I will attept to direct you or anyone else to the guide I used do you can help if that really is what your intentions are to do. Here is the link

http://forums.afterd...box_360-828115/

Like mentioned in my prior post I have having problems iinserting the ss files which is step 12 the last step you should read my first post for piticulars on the problems I am having with the ss files.

PS. This is very easy to see that the trend of the times affect how people answer certain qeustions meaning the only reason I am getting the answers I am getting is because technology has moved along so much people are instantly thinking just tell him to buy it because they feel it is easier. In the psots I have found about doing what I am trying to do it has been stated several times to the people trying to learn how to do what I am trying to do for the people to just buy a xbox cause they are so cheap now adays so really when you guys are giving answers the way you are giving them it is because you guys are just going along with what you think you should by not really thinking about your answers and saying the quickest thing you can think of. The answer I really need is how to use the program I am trying to use and if you don't know how to use it don't try to just start saying stuff that is why the situation is how it is now. I understand if it is a hard task to accomplish what I am trying to accomplish so I understand how people on all these forums are saying just get a kreon drive or just buy a xbox and thats cool, but a conversation like that can certainly be directed into a direction if a person knows they can get a kreon drive or just get a xbox but decide they would still like to try and see if they can do the procedure that doesn't require that stuff and if you dont know how to do that procedure ok, but its no hard if its complicated and that is something I would like to try people say alot of stuff is complicated but alot of times is is not so to me, if I find its to hard than I will go to another step but at least let me see if I can figure out how to do what I am trying to do, if you don't know the answer just don't post anything its that simple, I wouldn't go to a forum and just start typing if I wasn't helping the person with what they needed help with, its not like its a bad thing if you don't know how to use the program lol, its all about me posting and the person who does know how to use the program to come along and give assistance so anything else you guys are talking about is pretty much out the window. SO THATS WHATS ITS ALL ABOUT I HEARD PEOPLE SAY JUST BUY A XBOX FOR ORIGINALS THEY ARE CHEAP, I HEARD PEOPLE SAY ITS EASY WITH A KREON DRIVE, I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO USE XDVDMULLETER. LOL:) Now off to work I go

Edited by snoop216, 15 May 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#6 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(snoop216 @ May 15 2012, 02:37 PM) View Post
for you to say I am rejecting people telling them I don't want to buy the hardware need is totally wrong I NEVER stated that you are just jumping on the bandwagon and adding stuff you think you should say

QUOTE(snoop216 @ May 15 2012, 07:34 AM) View Post
I used xdvdmulleter because I don't have the drive and am not going to buy one

Perhaps you ought to read your own posts?

Maybe try using paragraphs as well?

And please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding posts in your replies - it doesn't add anything to the conversation, but it clutters the thread and makes it more difficult to read, especially on mobile devices.....

Edited by Heimdall, 15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM.

#7 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ May 15 2012, 03:09 PM) View Post

Perhaps you ought to read your own posts?

Maybe try using paragraphs as well?

And please stop quoting all of the immediately preceding posts in your replies - it doesn't add anything to the conversation, but it clutters the thread and makes it more difficult to read, especially on mobile devices.....

dude what are you even talking about I posted that before anyone even replied cause like I said I saw other posts stating people should just use a kreon drive, no one had asked me to get one, futhermore I was validated in saying such anyways because of the fact I am not asking for help using a method that evens involves using a kreon drive I mean wher ehave you been what posts are you reading it seems I have used more time clairifying I am trying to use a methed that doesn't involve a kreon drive than actually getting help with what I need help with, so for you to come back and keep quoting parts and saying I am not taking peoples advice to try to help me makes you look more like a idiot because anyony who comes into this forum and reads it can clearly see that the manner in which it was stated I wasn't going to use a kreon drive was not because someone asked me to but because the method in which I was trying to creat a xbox disc did not involve using on, I really don't undestand why it is you you can't see that it is clearly written right here in the post. This is not even why I am here thats why everything is not in paragragh form because as I am typing I never expected to have to have even typed this much so I was just typing I am not going to be in any forums and think I would have to type a paragraph to someone, I will quote as away to show who I am responding to, but unless you are going to help with what I asked helped for don't even reply cause you are totally off and making my qeustion into something totally what it isn't meant for so unless you reply with something from which I asked I will not even respond, ITS A WASTE OF TIME LOL

Edited by snoop216, 15 May 2012 - 03:51 PM.

#8 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

You say you don't intend to buy a Kreon drive, then deny saying it. You requoted your original post in full, so it's not unreasonable to assume that its contents still reflect your starting position. You didn't say "I'd rather exhaust all of my options with the XDVDMulleter method first", at least not in any sentence I can find in your stream of consciousness. I was merely pointing out that you were being massively inconsistent, hopefully so you'd realise that the resulting confusion wasn't helping you. Maybe not......

I'm reading your posts, painful though it is given their lack of structure, grammar and logical thought.

You don't need to quote "as away to show who I am responding to" if your reply is immediately below the post you are responding to. It makes your cluttered posts even more cluttered.

thats why everything is not in paragragh form because as I am typing I never expected to have to have even typed this much so I was just typing I am not going to be in any forums and think I would have to type a paragraph
Everything is not in paragraph form because you didn't expect to have to type "this much"? You don't expect to have to use paragraphs when posting in a forum? Really? That's a non-reason. You are typing "this much", at least try to give it some structure. You might get an answer more quickly.

#9 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

technically there really isn't a need for there to be any breaks in my writing for new paragraghs yours either for that matter if you really wanna know the truth a paragrapgh starts a new topic my topic is the same throughout and matter of fact if you scroll up a bit you will see some points where I did make a break when I went to talk about something else this isn't even about grammer and stuff anyways why even bring it up thats your problem your try to be to smart in this situation when its so simple either you have the answer to my qeustion or you don't lol, dude you point out grammer, I am not spell checking my posts and I don't make garmmer errors unless its alot of typing as with anyone and then you have the nerve to talk about logical thought when you are writing like you can't read. Ok granted I didn't actualy say I wanted to use xdvdmulluter before I try anything else in my first post that is because I felt as though if I asked a qeustion that do with the point to where I made it to in the guide and couldn't get any futher it would indicate that I was stuck at that step and I couldn't get any futher, which would bring someone to help get me through that step, I mean what was I supposed to do start a post and be like before I write this I want to let you guys know I do not want to use xbc and list what I do not want to use lol. Maybe a paragraph is typed in some forums but I know when I came to this one the only paragraph I wanted to type was the first one after that I thought maybe I might type a thanks or something to someone for helping me, so thats what I mean by I wasn't expecting to type any paragraphs. I don't know what this is I did not come here for this you are not talking about anything I came here for therefore my typing will be as effortless as possible because this doesn't mean anything to me, I mean what I am really supposed to be foocused on our convesation and be worried about stucture and grammer thats the last of my worries wen it comes to dealing with this, its more worries about telling you what the heck are you even talking about. I quote when I type because others are in posts that talk so to make it more clear who I am talking to, this is also related to what I expected from this post because if there wasn't all this calamity it wouldn't seem so cluttered but if there was only one response in where I qouted it wouldn't be so messed up so yeah you might be right in that aspect but it wasn't even meant for me to have written all these posts so I was quoting out of habit, but yeah my awareness shoulda been up a bit to maybe stop the qoutes but you know what at this point I don't even care about that. I leave the posts out from now on how bout that.

Edited by snoop216, 15 May 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#10 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

I told you before that we are not going to research a way for you to do it the way you want to do it and not to be required to buy anything. You either have to buy a 0800 drive or a kreon drive as those are the only ways to rip the required security sectors from the disk. This site will not tell you how to get those security sectors by any other means then to rip them yourself because that is a form of piracy which we do not support here. You get the correct answer but you refuse to listen to follow it be cause its not the answer you want. Xdvdmulluter is out of date and should not be used any more but you refuse to use the program that you were advised to use. XBC is up to date is the best option to do what you want to do. Now if you make one more post about how you do not want to use XBC, or a kreon/0800 drive I will permanently suspend you from this site.

QUOTE(snoop216 @ May 15 2012, 01:34 AM) View Post

...I am a computer technician I work on a help desk in washington dc at walter reed army medical center so I am the last person you ought to coma at with anything about someone doing work for me ...

Oh god I hope you do not work at a help desk. Are you saying people would rather go into a coma then ask you for help? As a computer tech you should have none that information gets out dated quick but you dwell on a 2 year old guide that is obsolete now. How did you even flash your drive did you command it to flash itself? "You shall flash your self 360 drive or I shall send you into a coma" was that what you told it? or was it " I am a computer tech that works at a help desk you shall respect my AUTHORITY and flash yourself before I get angry"? Which was it I would love to give writing a guide on that a try.

Edited by steveo1978, 15 May 2012 - 08:14 PM.

#11 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ May 15 2012, 07:44 PM) View Post

I told you before that we are not going to research a way for you to do it the way you want to do it and not to be required to buy anything. You either have to buy a 0800 drive or a kreon drive as those are the only ways to rip the required security sectors from the disk. This site will not tell you how to get those security sectors by any other means then to rip them yourself because that is a form of piracy which we do not support here. You get the correct answer but you refuse to listen to follow it be cause its not the answer you want. Xdvdmulluter is out of date and should not be used any more but you refuse to use the program that you were advised to use. XBC is up to date is the best option to do what you want to do. Now if you make one more post about how you do not want to use XBC, or a kreon/0800 drive I will permanently suspend you from this site.
Oh god I hope you do not work at a help desk. Are you saying people would rather go into a coma then ask you for help? As a computer tech you should have none that information gets out dated quick but you dwell on a 2 year old guide that is obsolete now. How did you even flash your drive did you command it to flash itself? "You shall flash your self 360 drive or I shall send you into a coma" was that what you told it? or was it " I am a computer tech that works at a help desk you shall respect my AUTHORITY and flash yourself before I get angry"? Which was it I would love to give writing a guide on that a try.

all the stuff about using a kreon drive is known waht I wanted to use was thr program called xdvdmulleter and being as though everyone knew that it seems like from what you are saying that xdvdmulleter is no longer able to be used if that was told to me in the beginning this would be over, when you say outdated I didn't take that for meaning you can no longer use the program there are alot of outdated programs but tthat doesn't mean you can't use it. I want you to repsond and tell me is that what you are saying are you saying xdvdmulleter can not be used. I thouroughly respect the rules of the forums, there are alot of forums that talk about xdvdmulleter an d being as though this is a modding site when I came across the program and couldn't figure it out I thought to ask on this forum about didn't know it was a problem to talk abot that program here I apologize for that, so I basically geuss you are saying I canot talk about that program feels kinda odd though being as though this is a mod site and that is a mod program but I undestand where you get the piracy stuff from because I geuss duplicating a ss is the part you are talking about, but its like a program like that I'm sure people wouldn't think twice to ask about in at a forum like this again I apologize for that though. But you are saying that the program xdvdmulleter can no longer be used. Thats want I want a reply saying ths program can not be used because you are sure of that even though haven't ran across a program and because it was outdated couldn't be used maybe outdated programs don't work just because its old I still install and use old programs on my system might not be compatible with the new stuff but it still works, I mean are you saying this program doesn't work with lt 3.0 or something, just respond I want you to clarify that. Futhermore if I am not supposed to be talking about this here and you what me to respect this forum let me know if this is a program that should not be mentioned here, I will respect your decision and leave it alone.

P.S. the technique in which I modded my xbox was a very good technique which involved me buying no extra parts for my console to modded a method which would probrably astonish you. My technical skills are very thorough wether it be building a computer from scratch to configuring networks working on macs etc. I bet can assure you 9/10 out of ten the schooling I have on computers and the experience I have in the help desk field I could definetly teach you something.

Edited by snoop216, 16 May 2012 - 03:38 AM.

#12 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ May 15 2012, 01:44 PM) View Post

Xdvdmulluter is out of date and should not be used any more but you refuse to use the program that you were advised to use.

How can this statement be any clearer?

QUOTE(snoop216 @ May 15 2012, 09:38 PM) View Post

P.S. the technique in which I modded my xbox was a very good technique which involved me buying no extra parts for my console to modded a method which would probrably astonish you. My technical skills are very thorough wether it be building a computer from scratch to configuring networks working on macs etc. I bet can assure you 9/10 out of ten the schooling I have on computers and the experience I have in the help desk field I could definetly teach you something.

Wat da ferk? Half of what you say is rambling and makes no senses what so ever.

#13 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ May 16 2012, 04:15 AM) View Post

How can this statement be any clearer?
Wat da ferk? Half of what you say is rambling and makes no senses what so ever.

yeah I misplet one word scooling and left the word to out before modded let me clean it up for so so we can see how much of a difference it will make that it be more correct for you and then maybe you can understand what I wrote and tell me what you think, which I know you have because threw out all my posts which have spelling errors you responded which means you definetly understand what is says, but for me to be so bad in grammer if you really want to hear about you I think you a slow it seems to have taken you two days to be able to inform me that the coclusion to my problem is that the program can no longer be used when you could have just said that in the beginning talking about my grammer iis just away you feel that it will help self gratify the way you really feel which is you are being told what it really is all about so that is how you act out really its all about you being a character and just wanting to be cool and keep posting stuf not even knowing that is the behavior you are displaying but I am bring it to your attention you just wanted to chatter about nothing I was just looking for a answer to my problem and since you felt dumb after I told you you where not giving me the answer you instinctively acted out and grabbed whatever you could to make you feel better which was to talk about my grammer but it doen't bother me because I know where all of it really comes from, you where to small of a person to consider I should just help him out with what he is asking instead you started suggesting other things it is not my fault I just was interested in learning about what I wanted to learn about it was your fault you had a poblem in telling me, I don't fault you this is a thing I have seen done on numorous forums where people try to do things and people ask qeustions but then get told they should do it this way or that way, the person will have to go somewhere else to learn the method occasionaly someone will come along in the forum and answer want the person is asking because, so basicallly you go into a post you see a qeustion being asked you see numerous post saying its hard to do do it this way, why do you wants do that, no one tells the guy the solution, and then you see a person who gives a solution so the guy is like thanks, classic scenario, its ok I understand you are just in the crowd you are doing what so many others have done. What I'm trying to say is instead of you doing like the other people saying do it this way the answer I was looking for which you evetually gave was xdvdmulleter could not be used I understand if you wanted to make a suggestion on another method I could use but if I persisted in knowing about xdvdmulleter like the guy in the forum I gave a example of as comming along and giving the solution after others wouldn't thats what I'm saying I was looking for aftre you suggested kreon and I still seemed interested in xdvdmulleter the answer of is is no longer useable would have been sufice you eventually told me but we started talking yesterday. LOL GOOD DAY

P.S. the technique in which I modded my xbox was a very good technique which involved me buying no extra parts for my console to be modded a method which would probably astonish you. My technical skills are very thorough wether it be building a computer from scratch to configuring networks working on macs etc. I bet can assure you 9/10 out of ten the schooling I have on computers and the experience I have in the help desk field I could definetly teach you something.

I HOPE WE CAN LET BYGONS BE BYGONS THIS IS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE TO GET HELP SO I APOLOGIZE, I JUST WANTED HELP SO PLEASE JUST ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES, IT SEEMS WE BOTH HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WHICH IS ELECTRONICS SO MAYBE MY APOLOGY WILL PATCH THINGS UP.

Edited by snoop216, 16 May 2012 - 05:02 AM.

#14 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

You misspelt loads of words, but perversely schooling wasn't one of them. wink.gif

We are not "dumb", nor was it our "fault we had a poblem (sic) telling you", and we have been talking about your grammar and structure not because we "were too small a person" (or as you would have it "where to small of a person"), but because your posts are almost unintelligible streams of consciousness. In your last post it took you until line 24 to use a full stop, and that doesn't make for easy reading.

Nevertheless you have finally got the message that you were given very clearly 10 posts ago and that has been repeated since - don't use XDVDMulleter because it is out of date, use an 0800 drive or a Kreon drive to make proper rips.

However, you don't need to apologise - it's definitely been quite entertaining, in a strange way. smile.gif

#15 snoop216

snoop216

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

In no way was I apologizeing for a response such as you gave and in no way does a program being outdated render it useless, like I said I am a professional compter technician and I can tell you for a fact a outdated program does not mean it is useless I have many outdated programs on my computer and they work very well as a matter of fact better than the new ones thats why I have them. For example I have a outdated version on linux installed which works better than the newer versions because there are driver issues with my graphics card for what reason I dont know because it is a newer card, but it is just documented a a linux distro with driver issues probably to be fixed but my point is outdated does not mean uncapable of working einstien. Your right schooling was spelt orrectly so it even makes it worst for him to say he didn't understand what I said because that would mean it was only one error so it even more confirms that he was just acting out as so because of the reason I said he was, but I am not going to slander him because I did apologize to him and have not heard a response so as far as I am concerned me and him are sqaure as for you after my apology went across and then you come out the blue and start talking, its like I mean what, by the way it takes two to argue so if you are amused at the dicussion that would make you laughing at yourself , technically if someone is being silly there are supposed to be ingnored but to join in would make them a guilty party as well. Post a smiley face at that heres my smiley with the popcorn because this is entertaining to me as well so I will break out some snacks pop.gif

by the way any maturity on your part the apology should end it let it be, I mean can the be done or must I keep getting slanderedabot how I didn't listen to the advice given and my bad grammer, its old just lets be friends now, I will make a deal I will respond no longer to negative comments just positive at least that way as bad is its already been at least I can save someone from reading anymore bull, I know you say well geese its already been much, well it won't be any more I am a man of my word

also apologiZe is spelt with a z not a s lol smartguy pop.gif

Edited by snoop216, 16 May 2012 - 06:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users