mitchd2100

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

I have been reading through all the info on this and I would like answers to a few simple questions about this if possible please???

1 - Do I have to wait for the DemoN or can I use the Coolrunner Rev.C and J-R Programmer to glitch?

2 - Is it still possible to glitch if I have the 14719 dash?

3 - Can I still use the QSB boards with the new Coolrunner and J-R Programmer(or does it have to be Nand-X)?

If anyone can help or point me to a tut to get me started It would be greatly appreciated...

#2 letsmod

letsmod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

1 - Do I have to wait for the DemoN or can I use the Coolrunner Rev.C and J-R Programmer to glitch? Rev C and JR willw ork

2 - Is it still possible to glitch if I have the 14719 dash? yes that is the point of RGH 2

3 - Can I still use the QSB boards with the new Coolrunner and J-R Programmer(or does it have to be Nand-X)? - yes

#3 mitchd2100

mitchd2100

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for the reply, can I also use USB with the J-R Programmer?

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

yes J R Programmer with work over USB

#5 Dicko316

Dicko316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

If you don't know what your doing I'd steer clear of RGH'ing mate. Pay someone to do it for you, its far less of a headache.

If you know what your doing it can be done in as little as 1 hour (depending on the system and nand size). You also have to have good qulaity equipment and parts too!

But I also know it can also take as long as 10-20 hours just to get it to Glitch, trying different wire lengths, caps, resistors, ecc files, ecc file creation programs, wire types, wire routes, RGH chip configurations and timing files. I'm no statistician but there must be a few 1000 or so combinations there lol.

My latest RGH2.0 took 10 hours to complete, tried just about everything listed above, then I was just about to quit when it gltiched biggrin.gif, also took another hour to finetune the boot time.

I used combo of Jrunner (for ecc file) and Multibuilder to create final image, jrunner image didnt work at all.
Config:
Coolrunner Rev C
C15 JP - Open
Cap - Open
R12 10ohm Resistor - Points 3-2 Closed
Cpu reset wire - 47.5CM, routed topside around CPU, past the ROL, around GPU and back to coolrunner.
No extra caps or resistors, sheilded wire didnt work.
Timing file - B
Xbox Type: Jasper 512mb
Results: Boots in approx 10 secs, xell in 5 secs.

I also know a bloke in syria who has been trying for over a month to glitch his xbox!

#6 cloudes

cloudes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

well done .IPB Image

#7 mitchd2100

mitchd2100

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

Well it took me a while to get all the parts together and it took me 3 days fidling about, but I am now glitched biggrin.gif . I have added my 750gig hard drive and installed FSD 2.2 but....... I have a few questions?

1 - Can I sign into live to get demos and trials? As long as I dont try and play games online?

2 - Is there any way to load FSD from NXE?

3 - Is fusion only for serious devs and not just casual gamers?

Any help is as always most appreciated...

#8 boflc

boflc

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE(mitchd2100 @ Jun 7 2012, 12:34 PM) View Post
1 - Can I sign into live to get demos and trials? As long as I dont try and play games online?
no.
2 - Is there any way to load FSD from NXE?
create a quickboot for fsd's default.xex and place that in the same "Live" folder in content/0's/ as, say, XeXMenu.
3 - Is fusion only for serious devs and not just casual gamers?
doesn't matter. xebuild is stable and currently it supports all 14719-requiring games, whereas fusion does not. further, dashlaunch won't work with fusion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users