• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

I was following a tutorial to update my xell to xellous to get my cpu key to update my dashboard to play minecraft... i downloaded xellous 1.0 and flashed with flash360 and i thought everything went well but when i restarted the box nothin but a black screen! i guess i have to recover with nanpro but i dont know what that requires. is it a piece of hardware i buy or is it a cable? please let me know the cheapest easiest way to do this. ps i didnt jtag my console i bought it like this and just got it repaired from rrod so any help is much appreciated.. i do have knowledge of modding original xboxes and soldering..

#2 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

i was wondering if i can run the nand backup of xell by holding x from a usb controller connected to the back? also can i read\write to my jtag with this "Matrix USB SPI NAND Flasher"? is that all i need that flasher and a pc and a usb cable?

#3 evertonman67

evertonman67

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Everything there is to do with Microsoft Xbox's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Easiest way of sorting your problem out would be to purchuse the Team Xecuter Nand-X programmer (why bother with NON TX products ?),get this and install it on your PC,then download and use J-Runner all in one Jtag/RGH GUI software.Flash back your ORIGINAL nand.bin image,then install Xellous then create your image,then flash your hacked image.It's so straight forward and really easy to use (J-Runner comes with it's own instructions in pdf format,follow them exactly and you'll be good to go) :)

#4 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Were do i find the original nand.bin? Like i said i didnt jtag the xbox i bought ot like this... How do connect the xecuter nand x programmer connected to my xbox do i solder ot on red and write then desolder it?

#5 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

i would like to use the matrix cause i can get it for 18 dollars compared to 40 for the xecuter.. will it work well? all i need is that and a usb cable and a pc correct? do i solder the matrix chip to the xbox 360 and read/write to nand then desolder? or is there a solderless solution? please let me know i nead to play!

#6 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Really? this must be the easiest most basic question for experienced jtaggers and no one can help me out?

#7 ViSiON2099

ViSiON2099

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

thx for help everyone! i will go to another site....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users