• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Xbox360XDK

Xbox360XDK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

I'm new here, I'm not really a gamer, but I have a friend who has one of these Xboxes and has asked me to find out what I can about them, what they might be worth and if they are marketable if he wanted to sell one? This has the big back pack on it and a 220V power supply, does anybody know what this is?

#2 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(Xbox360XDK @ May 21 2012, 05:20 PM) View Post

I'm new here, I'm not really a gamer, but I have a friend who has one of these Xboxes and has asked me to find out what I can about them, what they might be worth and if they are marketable if he wanted to sell one? This has the big back pack on it and a 220V power supply, does anybody know what this is?

I'm not sure the Buy/Sell/Trade section here has any of these, but I've often seen a bunch sold over at Se7enSins and The Tech Game. If it is indeed an original XDK and not just an RGH or Jtag flashed with an XDK nand, then it will be worth significantly more than a regular Xbox. And if the "big black pack" is a sidecar on the top of the Xbox where the hard drive would go, then you can jack that price up even more, possibly even double it.

You'll want to get pictures of it from all angles to be sure it is what you say it is. The only places to sell these are forums like this one, I believe. And you will need to show a lot of proof before it is sold.

#3 duhasst0

duhasst0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

Yes post some pix I would love to see what it looks like. Post lots of pics.

#4 Xbox360XDK

Xbox360XDK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(duhasst0 @ May 22 2012, 12:57 AM) View Post

Yes post some pix I would love to see what it looks like. Post lots of pics.

I Can't figure out how to upload photos to this Forum.

#5 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE(Xbox360XDK @ May 21 2012, 10:03 PM) View Post

I Can't figure out how to upload photos to this Forum.

Upload them to an image hosting site first, like Tinypic or Photobucket, then use the generated BB code they give you for each pic and paste the code here.

#6 Xbox360XDK

Xbox360XDK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(canyonnehastings @ May 22 2012, 04:08 AM) View Post

Upload them to an image hosting site first, like Tinypic or Photobucket, then use the generated BB code they give you for each pic and paste the code here.

That could take the rest of the Morning to get set-up, anybody who would like to see photos should PM me with their eMail address, I will send them

#7 Xbox360XDK

Xbox360XDK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE(canyonnehastings @ May 22 2012, 04:08 AM) View Post

That could take the rest of the Morning to get set-up, anybody who would like to see photos should PM me with their eMail address, I will send them

#8 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(Xbox360XDK @ May 22 2012, 03:30 PM) View Post

Why did you post that again 5 hours later?

#9 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

lol, takes hours to set up a tiny pic account. they have so many hoops they make u jump through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users