• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kornwood

kornwood

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

i got in a 0001 console the both of the usb ports were missing the black pieces it has shorted transistor 09e1 at some point so i replaced it so the console boots but used the dvd in another system i did back it up prior to setting it up on another system but couldn't find the file so i used matrix nand reader and a matrix glitcher for this got the key with xell so go to flash back to stock after all wires removed booted 0022 i went through 2 evenings fighting with it and then connected the pad to r7r17 with a little solder it booted right up maybe the resistor lifts up some and looses connection from now on im going to just connect to the resistor for a key retrieval for now on

Edited by kornwood, 24 May 2012 - 09:40 AM.

#2 Takashi

Takashi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to do here because the lack of punctuation
is making it too difficult to follow.

#3 kornwood

kornwood

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

oh well thats you.
I dont have a high post count because of people like you criticizing everybody.i found something i thought needed mentioned for example the mosfet that blows when 5 volt shorted and my fix for the 0022
so go fuck your self and your period ..........................................................................................
punctuation

Edited by kornwood, 26 May 2012 - 06:54 AM.

#4 Technitian3

Technitian3

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:alchemy, metallurgy, philosophy
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Mightaswellignorethespacebartooifyouareinthatmuchofahurry

Edited by Technitian3, 26 May 2012 - 04:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users