1 reply to this topic

#1 masteroc

masteroc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

Been through a ton of site/forums/searches and I have yet to find out a good way to mount my Xenon Mobo in an ATX computer case. Only one of the mounting holes will match up with the case motherboard mount(s). I was thinking my only option is to tap out some new case holes. I'm reluctant to do this because its something ive never tried before. Any other ideas before I attempt this?

Thanks

P.S. If anyone has any info about getting the sync button to work with an external switch (e.g. the solder points on the motherboard for a switch) that would be awesome!

#2 somenutter

somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Are you set on installing it into a standard atx case ? ,Because ive seen a replacement case a few years ago thats made for it , Its the PC-XB01 , You might have a hard time finding one though , I heard they didnt sell to well , Why are you worried about tapping out your own holes ? Its not that diffcult , And wouldnt it make it more fun/Rewarding ? , I was thinking of doing the same sort of project myself , Luckly though i have quite a lot of tools suited to the job at my disposal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users