• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pw89

pw89

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

I have been running lt3.0 since it has come out. My NHL 12 back up has had no problems up until recently. Then I noticed this is not the only game giving me trouble.

However my originals work, its just my back ups that seem to be causing the issues.

I get 00-80-00 error, sometimes it says mixed media disc.

Any help would be appreciated =)

Thanks

#2 pw89

pw89

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

EDIT* Error 03-80-00

#3 BanditRW

BanditRW

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Well, you could have one of two things going on.
1. No matter what anyone says, running backups WILL put an extra strain on your 360's DVD drive.But...replacing the DVD lens is pretty easy and kinda cheap.
2. Your Burner is beginning to wear out.I had several of my games that worked before but suddenly stopped working,but before I replaced my 360's DVD lens I reburned the games on a different Drive and they played just fine.Seems my Burner was at fault which at the time I was using Pioneers and I soon found out they had a very short lifespan.If I played them right after I burned them they played fine,but if they sat for a while I would get the "Play DVD" message or "unable to read disc".The sad part was the Pioneers gave no indication of when they began to die unless you burned a movie and if it skipped you new it was dying.
Hopes this helps.

Edited by BanditRW, 20 June 2012 - 06:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users