• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matthewenewton

matthewenewton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

Just as the title suggests, I'm looking for a inexpensive modded 360 that I can play emulators and the occasional backup/homebrew I had an original chipped xbox, but it recently crapped out on me. I am curious if I should go the original way again or buy a cheap jtag or one of those reballed, reflowed units. I've been out of the game for a while, so a lot of these new terms have me boggled. I would appreciate any suggestions and even an offer if someone has one of these for sale.

Don't care about going onto live - again emulators, occasional backup/homebrew, and custom dash is about all I'll be doing.

Thanks!

#2 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE(matthewenewton @ May 30 2012, 12:42 AM) View Post

Just as the title suggests, I'm looking for a inexpensive modded 360 that I can play emulators and the occasional backup/homebrew I had an original chipped xbox, but it recently crapped out on me. I am curious if I should go the original way again or buy a cheap jtag or one of those reballed, reflowed units. I've been out of the game for a while, so a lot of these new terms have me boggled. I would appreciate any suggestions and even an offer if someone has one of these for sale.

Don't care about going onto live - again emulators, occasional backup/homebrew, and custom dash is about all I'll be doing.
Thanks!

You can get a JTAG or RGH console.

I wouldn't get reballed or reflow, get a slim even if you can because you never know how long a repaired console will last and the quality of the work the person did.

JTAG or RGH will both do the same thing and will accomplish what you want to do. Play games off USB hard drive, play homebrew, play emulators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users