#1 nuzz

nuzz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hi,

I wasn't following the scene for a while and wanted to ask what to do with my console now. I have a phat falcon i think with a liteon.
For the moment it has LT+3 and plays all the backups i burn with a ihas.
I'd prefer to run my backups via a hdd. Is this possible?
Do i just need to by a x360key* or do i need to apply a rhg first?
And if a rgh is possible do i need to buy a 'coolrunner' and just attach a usb hdd?

thx

#2 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(nuzz @ May 30 2012, 02:40 PM) View Post

Hi,

I wasn't following the scene for a while and wanted to ask what to do with my console now. I have a phat falcon i think with a liteon.
For the moment it has LT+3 and plays all the backups i burn with a ihas.
I'd prefer to run my backups via a hdd. Is this possible?
Do i just need to by a x360key* or do i need to apply a rhg first?
And if a rgh is possible do i need to buy a 'coolrunner' and just attach a usb hdd?

thx

If you RGH it you cant use live, if you dont use or care for live this is the best option. I don't know how the x360key is for live for being banned or safe.

To RGH

best to NOT update your console if you haven't already, do not update to 14717 or 14719

You need a programmer, soldering iron, soldering skills, and a cool runner.

Also if you do it yourself you might want a QSB to make things slightly easier.

use xecuters Jrunner program and its pretty easy to do. You need to solder your coolrunner and qsb or programmer to the motherboard, flash your cool runner to your system type, take 2-3 nand reads, create a ECC file, flash the ECC file, then unplug your programmer, then unplug the xbox for a few seconds turn it on with the eject button and get xell to boot, get your cpu key and enter it in jrunner, then create a freeboot image, then flash, then disconnect your programmer again and then unplug and replug in your xbox and hope all went good and it boots, you will probably realize somethings wrong though if xell dont boot.

If you think that something like this is out of your skill level, I offer service for RGH. If you get xkey then you dont get as many benefits and ease like RGH is.

#3 nuzz

nuzz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

Thanks, i'm going for rhg. Shouldn't be any problem for the soldering part.
The box is probably bannend in the first two waves anyway. Didn't reconnected it to avoid being unabled to install games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users