#1 Trooper2821438

Trooper2821438

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:20 AM

Hey guys,

I have just got back from a few months deployment, and things have changed a fair bit... I have purchesed an xkey so as to not absolutely rape my DVD's and Im a little confused as to what I am doing in JF to get a dump of my firmware... It states that I should open source firmware which has my key in it, and make target an OFW. I have got a copy of LT+ 1.9 Samsung firmware saved, and have all the OFW's which are available.. The instructions are stating that I use my source firmware which I have, and spoof to an OFW target.

Ok.. I know its confusing to read, i'm even confused trying to read it..

1. The copy of firmware that I have with my key saved is 1.9+ I use this as my source even though its CFW right??

2. When opening a target, i use the supplied OFW and spoof to target? Instead of having FFFFFFFFFFF's there when I load up the target, I have a heap of 000000000's. Is this ok??

Thanks guys

#2 timtimwins

timtimwins

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

the xkey are very simple im going to assume you have no trouble getting the firmware dump off ur drive....

the xkey screen tells you no firmware found if it says that it means you do need to do that step if it doesnt say that then you havnt set the values correctly in the ini file your meant to edit

ill assume you dont hav a slim cause your having trouble doing this step
slim drives you do nothing 2 just copy the dummy.bin straight on ur xkey....

normal xbox consoles few steps
1> get ur dump
2> download the latest firmware pack and update console to lastest dashboard
3> using jungleflasher go to the correct section and make your firmare.bin file to do so click source its the dummy.bin file you ripped from your own drive (all that gets used is the key)

after that locate your target firmware which is found in the firmware pack you dowloaded will be in foldersname/stockfirmware/yourdrivetype/ then post 13141 (means new dashboards) pre is old dashboards dont select it

then finally click spoof source to target n save the file as firmware.bin n put on your xkey

Edited by timtimwins, 25 July 2012 - 05:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users