somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

grr.gif I would of liked to reponded to the the Idiot on Team Xecuter forums , But obviously they are swamped with users that are unhappy with them.

Im not happy because i just layed out 50 for one of these and its no better than what i had before , And the so called Ubergeek from the forums over at TeamXecuter is a nasty ignorant aggressive idiot , He never has anything positive to say, And tries to make people look silly by belittling them , When someone takes to the forums to ask questions and say the trouble they are having with a product , The last thing they need is someone ranting on about how silly they are for thinking the product was capable of doing what they believed.

I for one have seen with my own eyes on Team Xecuters own site that the device will supply all the power to the drive via usb, Check for your self ....

http://www.x360usb.com/

This is the sentence i read ,

"One stand-out feature is that you are now able to connect all 360 DVD Drives and 360 Hard Drives to any PC or Laptop simply by connecting to a USB port, and when used with Jungle Flasher all of the DVD Drive's Power and flashing capabilities are included"

If its not true then it should of been made clear that wasn't the case , I know for sure if i wanted a refund i could have one and return it easily , Fact is id rather blend it!

They cant run a business with people like that representing them in the forums , Am i the only one who feels like they have been tricked into believing the product would be able to power the drive via usb ?

And i wasn't complaining about the fact ive been mislead into buying the product , What made me angry was reading the way he talks to people , I couldn't give a rats arse about the stupid device, Im fully aware of how to use it , And im not a clown as he has told me i am

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

We're not a T-X complaint forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users