#1 Triple C

Triple C

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

So long story short my friends dog chewed the balls out of my old wireless mic and i'm getting a new one. My question is which one is more comfortable, the old one or the new one? I don't see myself using the blue tooth so that's not enough of a reason to get the new one, I just wonder how comfortable it will be for hours at a time. Does anyone here have both and can give me some advice? Thanks

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

I've never had the old one, but I've used plenty of BT headsets. I've got smaller ears and the ones which go over ear rarely hurt during decent times of wearing. I've always wanted to try the 360 wireless headsets, but I never got a chance.

#3 mrbelvedere

mrbelvedere

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

I've got both and prefer the old style for a couple reasons. For one, it's much easier to switch from ear to ear. With the new style you have to pry the ear clamp off and flip it over. This is especially hard to do in the dark and having big fingers doesn't help either. Also, the new headset seems so much more sensitive. My friends complain that they can hear my ceiling fan. Finally, I think the old style is more comfortable. No problem wearing all day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users