arsa13

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

I have a few old original xbox iso's floating around various hard drives and I figured I'd burn them and see if they'd play on any of my ix LT+ 3.0 flashed 360's.

I remembered that before I started using abgx360 I used XDVDMulleter and remembered that it handled xbox images as well. I downloaded it and the corresponding layout files for the compressed iso's that I wanted to expand to dvd9 size. Next I opened XDVDMulleterBeta10.2 and hit build/rebuild an iso. Loaded the iso and clicked next. Clicked next after selecting create dvd9, then next again on the region select screen. Clicked next (use universal security sector) at the security sector screen since I think on 360 games have SS. Clicked next (no media stealth) at stealth sectors screen. Then loaded the corresponding layout files for the game clicked next, then make ISO and hit Make ISO and I get the message "No Video File Found sad.gif".

After this I remembered that XBC has image tools and I went to try and inject the video section into the xbox iso. However I don't know where to find the appropriate original xbox video section file(s) and what order to select them in XBC when injecting the video file.

Please help. I don't know if I'm on the right track, or completely way off base. I just want to take an original xbox ISO ~1.4gb and expand it to DVD9 size to properly play on a 360 flashed with iX LT+ 3.0.

Thank you

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:41 AM

just re-rip the original its far easier.

#3 arsa13

arsa13

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

Thanks, I would if I could. The originals are packed away somewhere or in storage so I can't get to them right now.

That's why I started this thread. I have the compressed iso's and access to whatever I should need. I just need to know how to get from point A to point C. Point B being the expanding/conversion process.

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:30 AM

Well you are not gonna get any help with that here.

Topic Closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users