• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 War.Shrike

War.Shrike

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

I just got a brand new Xbox 360 4GB as gift and thought of id be a little creative. Heres my plan. Il first flash this with LT 3.0 and play it on Live till eventually I will get banned. Then I will take by banned console and have it Reset Glitch Hack'ed, install freestyle dash and use it like a J'Tag. So heres my question to the bright and smart community here:

Can a banned Xbox be RGH? I read somewhere that this is possible but I'm not sure. If so, what is the difference between an unbanned RGH and a banned RGH? I mean isn't it the same thing after you install freestyle dash?

Thanks in advance guys

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Yes, it is possible. However. I would recommend going through the RGH process first and obtaining your CPU key. This will ensure you will always be able to glitch the system.

There is no difference between a banned or non-banned glitched system.

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

If you just got a brand new console and it was made after August 2011, you might not be able to do either yet. If you got a liteon DG-16D5S or a Corona board, you are unable to accomplish either hack at this time until C4eva and Xecuter release new details.

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

BoNg420 is quite correct. And this is why I shouldn't be answering questions on the forums after I've just awoken. IPB Image

#5 War.Shrike

War.Shrike

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Oh no it was made in May 2011 ans its a DG-16D4S with 1071 so that shouldn't be a problem. So I just have to extract my CPU key and then flash with LT 3.0 and play till I get banned and then RGH. Isn't it possible to extract the CPU key after I've been banned?

#6 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

Luckily you might be waiting for some time to get banned because MS hasn't banned in years lol. Of course you can obtain the cpu key after being banned but again, you most likely wont be banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users