Xplorer4x4

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

I booted up my 360(Slim Trinity RGH) earlier as usual. I was brought to FSD as usual, but like usual FSD is not able to access Internet on the initial boot for some reason. It is only HTTP functionality that is blocked if memory serves me right. Usually I just go to NXE and run the xbox live test and use mini blades to go back to FSD so that FSD has HTTP access. Well upon booting back to FSD it started scanning for content as usual but then froze up. At the bottom of the screen it said something to the extent of "status: tu : updating(snippet)" I did not write down the whole error and rebooted. So on my inital boot after that, the console went straight to NXE instead of FSD. However, another reboot and it went to FSD. Now when I am in FSD and log in to a profile I get the "crash intercepted error: which has always been there. I asked for help on it before but it went no where. Anyways after the crash intercepted error it goes back to FSD as it should, my profile is signed it to as it should, but with in a minute of switching to my profile, FSD just freezes. Any idea what is going on here and how to fix it?

#2 Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:48 AM

Bump, any help here?

#3 vicicarus

vicicarus

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

Try to reinstall FSD. I have notice that when I get any errors now and then, its what I do to solve the problems. Let us know how it goes.

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

If you have not reinstalled yet try this and let me know if it works. Load xexmenu and navigate or ftp to where FSD is installed go into DATA/DATABASES/ and delete the fsd2data.db file and then try and load FSD and see if it works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users