Photo

Automatic Drive Key Extraction Feature Work On Phat Xbox 360?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jetli68

jetli68

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

hi there can some one tell me if automatic drive key extraction feature will work on my phat xbox 360 ?

if not can some tell me how to get the dvd key from my dvd drive please i have a ck3 pro and the sata card in my pc i used to flash my dvd drive awhile ago but i have forgot how to get the dvd key so a quick quide would be brill thank you very much for any help yous can give me with this

jet

#2 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(jetli68 @ Jun 10 2012, 08:04 AM) View Post

hi there can some one tell me if automatic drive key extraction feature will work on my phat xbox 360 ?

if not can some tell me how to get the dvd key from my dvd drive please i have a ck3 pro and the sata card in my pc i used to flash my dvd drive awhile ago but i have forgot how to get the dvd key so a quick quide would be brill thank you very much for any help yous can give me with this

jet

The JungleFlasher tutorial on their site will be all you'll need for that. They walk you through every single step of it for each type of drive.

#3 jetli68

jetli68

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

thank you for your help

#4 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE(jetli68 @ Jun 11 2012, 02:28 AM) View Post

thank you for your help

No problem. And if you have trouble finding the tutorial, just download JungleFlasher and its in one of the folders in the download as a pdf file. Let me know if you have trouble following the guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users