3 replies to this topic

#1 slimfaster

slimfaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

hello

i have a few of the new games on jtag, and getting dirty disc or failed to authorise disc. i see all the games still play in back ground. just when you i push ok it rests 360. some of the games are, max payne 3, ghost recon dragons dogma.

is there an update for dashlunch or something to stop the errors from comeing up or, is there another way to get games to play. not sure why disc error, when it plays off hard drive.

thanks

#2 canyonnehastings

canyonnehastings

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(slimfaster @ Jun 10 2012, 10:51 PM) View Post

hello

i have a few of the new games on jtag, and getting dirty disc or failed to authorise disc. i see all the games still play in back ground. just when you i push ok it rests 360. some of the games are, max payne 3, ghost recon dragons dogma.

is there an update for dashlunch or something to stop the errors from comeing up or, is there another way to get games to play. not sure why disc error, when it plays off hard drive.

thanks

I know very little about Jtags but its probably something to do with AP2.5 checks and/or the newer XGD3 game format. There's definitely a patch out there for this, but I don't know where lol.

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

you might need to update I know a few of those games need 14719, maybe you need to update your freeboot to 14719 and also update to the latest dashlaunch to 3.01 beta and it should fix any problems you have. The new dashlaunch installer is awesome too btw.

#4 slimfaster

slimfaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

updateing to 14719 was it. everything works great now. thanks. on dashlunch 2.22 and everything is working. what does 3.01 have to ofer over 2.22.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users