2 replies to this topic

#1 q-live

q-live

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:02 AM

I have no issue backing up my other games but ninja gaiden 3 isnt seem to work. It acts like it burns just find but when i try to play the game it wont play.

#2 BanditRW

BanditRW

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE(q-live @ Jun 11 2012, 12:02 AM) View Post

I have no issue backing up my other games but ninja gaiden 3 isnt seem to work. It acts like it burns just find but when i try to play the game it wont play.

I probably shouldn't ask this but you did back up your own game correct ? And if you did, did you run it through ABGX360 ?
If all you got was a black screen that usually means the game isn't properly stealthed with the your DVD's firmware and that black screen is just giving you time to get that game out of there before your console gets flagged.
But then it's hard to say since I don't know what version FW you have or what happened when you tried to play the game...I just remember this was a safety feature built into on of C4Eva Fw's.

#3 timtimwins

timtimwins

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

game works for me i read it with a benq vad 6038 drive, updated stealth via abgx360 and ripped with imageburn

ur problem is either
>xbc is old
>ur drive for reading needs an upgrade
>ur console firmware needs an update
or
>run abgx on your iso

also most new games r bigger then the size of dual layer it gives u 2 choices i choose tyrnicate or it starts with t but its the overburn or first option

Edited by timtimwins, 25 July 2012 - 05:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users