• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dracula0

Dracula0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

Is there anyone who managed to instal it, I checked some threads for Forza and Mass Effect, but I think this game is not the same as the rest. Problem is that game is on 2 iso discs, but second one is dlc, and it goes to internal. That is not a problem for me since I got official 320gb hard drive in my xbox slim. But I don't know where to put it all, I know first disc goes into games folder, but I don't know what to do with other. And when I copy it to games folder, game works, just not expansions.
So pls make it detailed, I use xbox backup creator to convert iso.
I just need to know where to put second disc, and how to call folder, or something like that. But remember, things about internal/external disc are not important because I have internal.
Thank you.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

Is this on a flashed system or a glitched/exploited system?

#3 Dracula0

Dracula0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE(Aldanga @ Jun 14 2012, 12:46 AM) View Post

Is this on a flashed system or a glitched/exploited system?

Oh sry I did not tell, Its RGH slim system, with 320gb INTERNAL, so everything goes on it.
Im using FSD (Freestyle Dash)

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

You should be able to put the disc files anywhere and run the default.xex like a normal game. You'll only need to run it once for installation. After that, the DLC should be in the correct location on the HDD.

To be clear: you have to actually run the executable on the second disk and install the DLC before it can be accessed with the first disc.

#5 Dracula0

Dracula0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:26 PM

Ok I will try that out, but when I tried it like that first time it did not work, maybe I did something wrong.
I put both discs in GAMES folder in fsd, opened games list, started disk 2 but nothing happens.

#6 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

Do you have them in their own folders?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users