• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Xeta888

Xeta888

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

For the past several hours i have tried every single tutorial I could possibly find on how to fix this. I am trying to softmod my xbox 1, but i cannot get a save onto my USB drive. I have a USB flash drive (don't ask me what it is, it is completely unlabeled) that successfully formatted into FATX. I am able to transfer saves from the Xbox HDD to the USB drive. I have also updated the drivers for the flash drive to the "MaxDrive Xbox" driver on my PC. However, Action replay will not recognize that I have a my USB drive (now essentially converted into a memory unit) connected. Furthermore, when I attempt to browse it with Xplorer360 beta6, it only shows the option of "Partition 0". I have zero idea how to use this program in regards to that.

Basically, I cannot get my PC to transfer a splinter cell exploit save into my flash drive. Any help? Thank you very much!

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Ditch AR, and use Xplorer360 beta 6. Partition zero is all the memory stick is supposed to have. Put the numbered gamesave folders in the root of partition zero.

Make sure you use the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesave installer.

Edited by Heimdall, 20 June 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#3 Xeta888

Xeta888

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

Well when I try to view Partition zero, There are no folders located in that drive at all. It is completely blank. When I try to add a new folder, it doesn't do anything, and when I try to inject a folder to it, it it freezes with an empty progress bar. What else can I do? I also moved a save to the USB drive, but Xplorer does not show any of it. It still is blank.

When the forums were down, I attempted a hotswap, but the linux installer said "PCI:
cache line of 64 was not supported". More errors. Lovely. tongue.gif

EDIT: I am running Windows XP 32-bit if that makes any difference as well..

Edited by Xeta888, 21 June 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#4 Xeta888

Xeta888

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

NEVERMIND!

I did a different hotswap method and got it to work using Xplorer360. Thanks, Heimdall!

#5 coffey64

coffey64

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

What hotswap method did you use??? Been trying to softmod for a month now, and I really think I'm going to have to resort to the hotswap method.

#6 shambles1980

shambles1980

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

i would check the links in heimdalls signature if your going to hotswap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users