#1 wolfpacleader1986

wolfpacleader1986

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

So, my old JTagged 360 that I got off of here red ringed for the second time in a year. I asked the guy who reflowed it for me the first time and he said that you can really only do it up to three times before it cannot be fixed anymore. So, rather than paying for another repair on a system that's just going to die anyway, I'm thinking of buying a new 4GB Xbox 360 Slim and getting it RGH'ed since supposedly you can do the same thing to one of those that you can do with a JTag.

Can anyone do that for me? I have to raise capital to get it modded of course. I also have a PS3 that needs a case if anyone is interested in that.

#2 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

You really can't just go buy a new slim at this time. The newer revision motherboards cannot be done at this time until the new method is released. You could find a refurb one and possibly get the right motherboard. You need a console made before August 2011, the further forward you get away from August the more likely you cannot mod it. I offer RGH service if you have one made before then and also have a premod slim and sell premods that are RGH and I also have fat consoles too. PM me if you interested or have any questions.

Also yes you can do the same exact stuff with RGH as JTAG, use the same software. The only thing thats different is that RGH requires a chip to accomplish the mod and JTAG just needs wire, transistors and resistors.

Edited by BoNg420, 24 June 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#3 wolfpacleader1986

wolfpacleader1986

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE(BoNg420 @ Jun 24 2012, 02:46 AM) View Post

You really can't just go buy a new slim at this time. The newer revision motherboards cannot be done at this time until the new method is released. You could find a refurb one and possibly get the right motherboard. You need a console made before August 2011, the further forward you get away from August the more likely you cannot mod it. I offer RGH service if you have one made before then and also have a premod slim and sell premods that are RGH and I also have fat consoles too. PM me if you interested or have any questions.

Also yes you can do the same exact stuff with RGH as JTAG, use the same software. The only thing thats different is that RGH requires a chip to accomplish the mod and JTAG just needs wire, transistors and resistors.

I DID see just now that the one for the Corona was released. Would you be able to do that one? I don't know if it's a new chip or just a new programmer, that's why I'm asking.

Edited by wolfpacleader1986, 11 July 2012 - 05:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users