#1 Homebrew_King

Homebrew_King

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

As far as I have read no one has done what I am about to tell you.

All XMugen users here should know about the annoying "Beta version has expired" screen that tells you to press F1 to continue. I know I hate it and so do others, we just want it to go to the title screen without that annoying screen. Well lately I have been dedicating my days and nights to messing around with the XMugen code!!!! No longer will XMugen users see that annoying pop up screen I just need volunteers to replace there existing file after they have backed up there original and let me know if it is indeed going to work on multiple builds.

In other news there are at least 3 known swapfiles for XMugen. One setup creates on itself and that is 500mb and the other versions use a 1gig or the 2 gig. Well sometimes it still seems like it wasn't enough because sound got choppy and some crazy battles are known to lag. Once again I dived into some code and was successfully able to create a 3 gig swap file and i have tested it on my version of XMugen and I can notice a big difference in gameplay and sound. After all these years XMugen is slowly getting the updates it needs. If you wish to test this beta build of XMugen 5.0 either post here or PM me!!!!!!!!!

#2 elconejotres

elconejotres

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:40 AM

I will help you in the beta testing if you wish glad someone took xmugen project again!!!1 good luck!!!

#3 RAmanX

RAmanX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, I'd be willing to have a go too, HK.

Elcon, what happened to your tutorial? I was looking forward to you completing that so I could tailor my own version...

Oh, and if this update can somehow get around the green screen problem that linux has with RGB, that would be fantastic.

Edited by RAmanX, 12 July 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#4 elconejotres

elconejotres

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE(RAmanX @ Jul 12 2012, 09:21 AM) View Post

Yeah, I'd be willing to have a go too, HK.

Elcon, what happened to your tutorial? I was looking forward to you completing that so I could tailor my own version...

Oh, and if this update can somehow get around the green screen problem that linux has with RGB, that would be fantastic.

Sorry about that I was out from the scene completing my university grade but I'm back just give me some time and I'll complete it on emuxtras been busy with the release of the YS and Valis anthology games for the PSP, fixes for the pce games of xmednafenpce and my new 3d boxarts videos for the xtras I'll upload the files in the repository to just copy/paste to your xbox and start playing soon.

#5 RAmanX

RAmanX

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

No need for the apology dude, was just wondering if there was more coming! Good to hear there is.
By the way, what's "fixes for the pce games of xmednafenpce" about?

#6 John McClane

John McClane

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

I can test out stuff too if needed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users