4 replies to this topic

#1 malgorium

malgorium

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

I'm not sure if this is FSD-specific, or Skyrim specific, but I recently copied over the latest TU for Skyrim, and played it no problem.

A day later I booted up the 360 again, and played Skyrim, but I couldn't load my game - it said the saved game was saved with a newer version. So I went into my Skyrim folder and saw that it put my previous TU back on! I copied back over the latest TU and played again with no problems. Then of course, next time I booted up the 360, same problem. I have to keep copying over the same TU every time.

I've tried clearing the cache and copying the latest TU over, but for some reason the old TU just keeps coming back. I haven't tried any other games yet, so I don't know if this is a 360 issue, a FSD issue, or a skyrim issue. Any ideas?

Edited by malgorium, 28 June 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#2 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

You have the older TU set as active in FSD TU Manager so it keeps putting it back into your cache. Use the FSD TU Manager to download the latest TU and then set it to active. That will solve your issue smile.gif

#3 malgorium

malgorium

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE(TheRealJPizzle @ Jun 28 2012, 05:51 PM) View Post

You have the older TU set as active in FSD TU Manager so it keeps putting it back into your cache. Use the FSD TU Manager to download the latest TU and then set it to active. That will solve your issue smile.gif

oooh, you know what, you're probably right - i think i may have accidentally pressed the A button or whatever it was and set it as active. Thanks, I'll give it a try, and hopefully this should take care of it!

#4 Almagebe

Almagebe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

my boyfriend usually play ps3, but I still know more about it. maybe I need buying some ps3 dvds to learn it.

#5 vicicarus

vicicarus

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

I have come across some TU that store in the game folder, check if it has one saved there and delete it. Then set the FSD TU that you DL through FSD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users