X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE(codec192 @ Jul 1 2012, 09:00 AM) View Post

On their forums they stated it is too slow and unstable for JTAG.
That's just for the noobs.

Edited by SilentBob1638, 01 July 2012 - 08:30 AM.

#17 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE(Chan163 @ Jun 29 2012, 06:02 PM) View Post
I'd like to use this on JTAG consoles, too. I mean, most of the things can already be done, but doing them within the kernel is a lot nicer...

You mean, someone will grow DemoN clones on a pig or a mouse or possibly in a petri dish? This doesn't seem very likely...
Haha LOL this was so awesome

#18 Valva

Valva

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

This also downgrade's your dash to 13146, which is what TX have used to develop Fusion. Meaning that newer game's that need the newer dash version's, cannot be played.

#19 cytokinetic

cytokinetic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(AmyGrrl @ Jun 30 2012, 10:30 AM) View Post

I also think they should include JTAG support as well. I do understand they want to sell RGH products and make money. But, if you think about it. The JTAG mod is old. It can only be done on dashboard 7371 or lower, which is from 2009. All 360's that can be JTAG'd have already been JTAG'd. So anyone wanting to run fusion today will have no choice but to buy RGH products. I think supporting JTAG users at this point would be a good thing for Team Xecuter. If and when my Falcon JTAG ever dies at some point and I had to replace it. I would most likely buy a Slim 360 and Team Xecuter RGH products, because of the support they gave to my JTAG. Making potential customers mad or angry is not a good thing.

And if you really want fusion, buy another companies RGH chips and then use it. I won't give money to a company who does not comply with what past and potential future customers want. There is no reason this isn't available for JTAGs. If I ever decide to go with an RGH product, Xecuter can be sure I won't be getting their product because of their clear, greedy motives.

#20 mx5xm

mx5xm

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE(cytokinetic @ Jul 3 2012, 09:14 PM) View Post

And if you really want fusion, buy another companies RGH chips and then use it. I won't give money to a company who does not comply with what past and potential future customers want. There is no reason this isn't available for JTAGs. If I ever decide to go with an RGH product, Xecuter can be sure I won't be getting their product because of their clear, greedy motives.

Do you know anything about hacking? Do you know anything about how the Fusion works? I don't, but I am highly confident you don't either.

That being said there may be legitimate reasons this doesn't work on a JTAG, it might even come out in a future update. Heaven forbid a little patience would be shown. I seem to remember the Xecuter team supporting the original Xbox scene for quite some time.

#21 guily666

guily666

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Fuck XBox Live! Noobs pay, Noobs play, M$ say:<br />THANK U MISTER FOR MAKING ME A BILLION RICHER U FAG!
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Well, I will only rest well when someone convert XBMC for 360 architecture.

Didn't liked much any dash at all. XBMC is still the truest MEADIA CENTER DASH we all need...

ps: I wish we had it, before the world ends ph34r.gif .
Keep Cool

#22 jnr

jnr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

Would it be possible to flash this on an actual Jasper devkit? I'd like to gain the ability to load my normal profile and content easily. I don't have a retail console handy to RGH.

#23 cytokinetic

cytokinetic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE(mx5xm @ Jul 3 2012, 05:22 PM) View Post

Do you know anything about hacking? Do you know anything about how the Fusion works? I don't, but I am highly confident you don't either.

That being said there may be legitimate reasons this doesn't work on a JTAG, it might even come out in a future update. Heaven forbid a little patience would be shown. I seem to remember the Xecuter team supporting the original Xbox scene for quite some time.

rolleyes.gif
Your high confidence has failed you again.
What kind of idiot goes online and says,"I don't know anything about this stuff, but I'm "highly confident" that you don't either cuz I'm an inbred mofo from the hills of West Virginia and that's how we do things."? A troll, that's who.
You don't even know what JTAG stands for or how it even operates. The hack is more appropriately called the SMC hack because it's a modification of the system management controller that will allow unsigned code to be executed. A modification to the SMC boot chain would allow it to run on consoles that are hacked, just as work is being done to convert them to dev consoles. Xecuter is only supporting this for RGH because they want to encourage the purchase of their products. They don't have a monetary reason to include JTAGs other than customer loyalty to which they are failing at miserably.
Take your trolling and jump off of a bridge.

#24 FrostyWolf

FrostyWolf

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(klbarnes1 @ Jun 29 2012, 06:54 AM) View Post

WOW This sounds awesome! I'm not a developer but I will installing this over the weekend! Picking what dashboard to boot and no multi-disc BS sounds amazing! The region sounds great to, I have a few pal game installed on my HD and they will not load, will they load now after I install this?

Everything you just said you have been able to do forever with Dashlaunch, and if you don't like dashlaunch's multidisc plugin, FSD does multidisc seamlessly.

Not to say this isn't a cool thing, it's just that you are getting excited for the wrong reasons, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users