• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ItsRoo

ItsRoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hello fellow humans. As you can see I am new here's. I have no knowledge on the .. Lets say underground xbox community at all but would like to get started on getting my xbox 360 chipped to play burnt games, instal custom firmware and install hacks mods and trainers. So really what I'm here to ask is... How do I get started.. Where do I get a modded xbox or is it easy enough for me to modify and install a custom firmware on my own... And if that is the case.. How do I do it. Any advice will be much appreciated, thank you earthlings.

#2 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Please re-read the rules to make sure your posts stay above board. You've got a good deal of reading to do, and people here will help make sense of things better, but I suspect you've not done much research or reading, especially of the rules.

You may just opt to buy a pre-mod from the BST forum. However, you have some important reading to do about not just how to burn your games, but how to rip them in the first place.

Read about the XGD3 game format and the Lite-on iHAS drive firmware needed to rip and burn your originals.

And please don't post in all bold text. It hits the eye wrong. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users