Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

CoolRunner 3 update and 'RATER feature'
Posted by GaryOPA | July 5 17:08 EST | News Category: Xbox360

Team Xecuter has shared an 'update' of the upcoming CoolRunner 3.

Seems that the latest version of the CoolRunner 3 design is already being tested and they are happy with the results on Trinity & Corona.

They also explaing the new RATER feature.

Xbox-Scene

Here's their official statement:

We are happy to announce that the new and latest version of the CoolRunner 3 design is now in the hands of a core group of testers and we are very happy with the results on Trinity & Corona.

The updated RGH3 is giving great timings on our test machines (both Trinity & Corona are glitching amazingly well (1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,2,1…..).

We can also now tell you about the new RATER feature.

When hooked up to a new QSB system that we will show you soon and the new J-R programmer v2, the J-Runner software will automatically test your glitch settings for you giving an overall score in performance (this is fully automatic including console resets!)

There are several timing settings that we found to work across our test machines so we included them all on the CoolRunner v3 – so you can simply test each setting and stick with the best RATER score. The average timings can be taken over a few tests or hundreds – even thousands (example we tested a machine with 1500 and found its highest rater score to show that 83% of its glitches were in its very first glitch cycle!)

No more guess work

We will give you more info very soon, but we are gearing up ready for full production in the next few weeks.

Join IRC Channel #RGH3 For all the latest developments……

Watch for more great Xbox 360 'scene' news in the upcoming weeks!

News-Source: Xecuter Coolrunner 3 update RATER feature (via) Team-Xecuter

#2 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

Looks great. Cant wait to get my hands on them. Have a corona I bought for dirt cheap ready and waiting. Great job Team Xecuter!

#3 Hville

Hville

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Yeah T-X!! You have a fully functioning squirt clone! (Note the onboard oscillator :-/)

#4 XBOX360NYMODING

XBOX360NYMODING

X-S Member

• Last Chance
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:22 AM

i have to say the same thing YEA - at least they do alot of testing on the product

#5 Mike the Mod Man

Mike the Mod Man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

That's awesome but unless someone can figure out a way to hack the new dash, the rgh scene will end up like jtag...

#6 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE(Mike the Mod Man @ Jul 5 2012, 11:32 PM) View Post

That's awesome but unless someone can figure out a way to hack the new dash, the rgh scene will end up like jtag...

Yup, RGH 2.0 don't even seem to reliable on phat systems with 14719. Maybe this new CoolRunner3 will help with that. Slims on 14719 don't seem bad.

#7 OggyUK

OggyUK

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Slims on 14719 are just like slims on any other dash, the exploit didn't change!

CR3 apparently improves rgh2 times on phats. I'll try it for myself once it's released and see.

#8 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

my experience with rgh2 has been good with jaspers(less than 10 sec) and every other phats except falcon. one of the falcon I did took like 3 minutes to boot lol..

maybe CR3 can do better. but all this work would still be useless unless someone figure something out for the new june12 dash.. ohmy.gif

Edited by SNAAAKE, 07 July 2012 - 12:08 PM.

#9 somenutter

somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Jul 7 2012, 12:08 PM) View Post

my experience with rgh2 has been good with jaspers(less than 10 sec) and every other phats except falcon. one of the falcon I did took like 3 minutes to boot lol..

maybe CR3 can do better. but all this work would still be useless unless someone figure something out for the new june12 dash.. ohmy.gif

What do you mean ? Why is it so important they have the new dash ? I shouldn't think games require it yet ?

#10 Hville

Hville

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

FWIW you don't have to stay on 14719 freeboot/rgh. 15574 has been released for a while... Between autoGG and squirt360 anything is possible ;-) I am actually dual booting retail and RGH both on 15574. There may never be an exploit for the bootloader setup on >14719, but there are plenty of exploitable consoles out there!

#11 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(somenutter @ Jul 8 2012, 09:07 AM) View Post

What do you mean ? Why is it so important they have the new dash ? I shouldn't think games require it yet ?

because as new consoles are released in stores and people resell them they will have updated past 15XXX and 15XXX dashboards killed RGH for now. So you need 14719 dash or before to RGH.

#12 somenutter

somenutter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(BoNg420 @ Jul 9 2012, 06:59 PM) View Post

because as new consoles are released in stores and people resell them they will have updated past 15XXX and 15XXX dashboards killed RGH for now. So you need 14719 dash or before to RGH.

Ahh ok I understand , So if I already rgh my console then I can update to the latest dash and still boot unsigned code yes ? I was thinking once it's glitched it can boot any new dash Microsoft makes ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users